AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide

Reduce returning rate with Size chart / Size guides

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Atelier Verdi

Really good app, easy to use and amazingly fast customer service. Fennic responded immediately to a display problem and solved it in seconds.

Pomppa Shop

Tolle App, toller Support! Für mich sehr hilfreich, ich bin begeistert und freue mich, weiter daran zu basteln!

Squirrl

I had a question about the column sizing and thought it would take ages for the support people to be available if available at all on Easter Monday. Esther was there as soon as I logged into the app and less than 2 minutes later, the question was provided and the issue fixed. Each time I've had a question, they've never let me down!

varaemara

I haven't figured out all the functionality yet, it's huge! But Drake helped me a lot. I had difficulties with setting my size chart, Drake was very kind and helped as much as possible - that is, he did everything himself! A lot of support and my nerves remained with me!)))

CIEL

Very supportive team and the app is on spot. It lays out the chart neatly with so many flexible options.

Ankore

This app is awesome.
Great ease of use and customization! I recommend with my eyes closed.
Great job !

vavbe.com

Great app to use , it will make the user experience more easy and comfortable, it will save a lot of time and effort. They have a great support team responding immediately to the questions and inquiries , special thanks to Mr. Fennec for his beautiful and professional work.

rihoas

It helps me a lot. And when I have some problems, the assistant, especially Fennic, will always be there to help me and give me great solutions. Highly recommend.

CAZZI

AVADA is easy and simple to use for you and your customers. I had some trouble trying to get my size chart up but I contacted customer service and they responded right away and were able to fix the problem. highly recommend!

Rose and Harry's

Avada support have been amazing, particularly Marcus, and have always been very responsive to my requests.