Reviews (1,365)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy customization, and responsive design that helps reduce customer returns. The customer support team, especially members like Sunny, Mia, Audrey, William, Lydia, Anivia, Esther, and Tony, are often commended for their quick and efficient service. The app's live chat support is also highly efficient. Its consistent performance and reliability have made it a top choice for merchants for over a year.

Edited January 18, 2024

These guys Esther and Toby were excellent. Small sizing issue sorted in less than an hour. Cannot fault them at all. Thanks

Baselayer Ltd
Avada replied June 16, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review on our app and customer support.

I would like to have a more in-depth conversation to help you make the best use of this app . I just sent you a follow-up email, please open your mailbox to get our message.

Best regards,
Daisy

Edited May 18, 2024

Simple and easy to use. Special thanks to Emily from their support team for assisting me today in setting up the app

Zoda
Tunisia
July 20, 2022

This app is pretty good, been using it since quite sometime. The support team is extremely quick and good.

Zillionaireindia
India
June 16, 2023

Very good App, easy to use and complete. Emily and Gideon helped me solve a problem with competence and kindness.

MDE
Italy
January 26, 2022

I like their service attitude, I don't understand a lot of questions and they are back to help you in a timely manner.

ARRIGO BELLO
China
April 19, 2022

V good app. Drake helped me for 6 hours but made sure i was happy. keep it up. recommend this to all

GymX
India
October 5, 2021

great app. free to use and has all the features you would want in a size guide. their customer support is also great. they even made video tutorials to help my specific problem!

Himalayan Hippies
August 13, 2021

For a free its amazing. It is perfect and does exactly what it needs to do and the interface is simple to use when setting it up. I recently changed the theme and it caused my templates to not work properly and the support team when above and beyond to fix the issue and get it working within just a few hours of contacting them. Great customer support.

popupldn
Edited May 5, 2022

Easy to set up and works great, looks great. worth installing the app which is free. Thanks so much. Really appreciate the support

CBFitwear
Edited July 18, 2022

It has great customer service. All my concerns are always answered. Candace from AVDA has greatly helped me. Thank you

Yellowtheconcept