Avada: Size Chart, Size Guide

Avada: Size Chart, Size Guide

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
August 27, 2021

Very efficient! The personal is nice too! I had a technical problem, and i just wrote them, and they solve it for me in one second! Love it so much!

Scootcoat
France
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 25, 2021

Marcus was great help to me with my small issue I ran into! So far App works great for what I need it to do and has great responsive service as well.

Generationjoyapparel
Time spent using app: 8 days
August 24, 2021

This review is a shout-out to the outstanding Avada support team. As a new customer to the size chart tool, I found myself stuck and submit a help ticket which was responded to quickly and thoroughly. The support team got me back on track. I am so impressed with the support that I am now looking at implementing their email marketing platform. Yes, I would recommend Avada to a friend.

Guygearlab
Time spent using app: 2 days
August 17, 2021

This app was perfect for my need. I had a few issues setting it up and the customer service was seamless. Easy to communicate with and resolved all the issues really fast.

CREATIV365
Time spent using app: 30 days
Edited August 9, 2022

Hana was super helpful and fixed my problem straightaway , The app is super easy to use and the best part its free. Would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a size chart on their ecommerce website

The Suitcase
Time spent using app: 12 months
August 16, 2021

We used this app to add a size chart to our website, which was especially important since we were adding Plus Sizes to our product offering. The AVADA Customer Service team was SOOOO helpful! They responded to my inquiry extremely quickly, and continued to help until we were 100% satisfied with the app integration. We really believe this app will make for a better customer experience when shopping on our website, and I know that I am continue to reach out to the AVADA team for quick and thorough support. 5/5 would recommend to a friend!

B.YELLOWTAIL
Time spent using app: 6 days
August 16, 2021

Absolutely perfect for our needs! The app is super customisable and there's epic support, highly recommend it.

Cheap Rugs Australia
Time spent using app: About 7 hours
August 13, 2021

For a free its amazing. It is perfect and does exactly what it needs to do and the interface is simple to use when setting it up. I recently changed the theme and it caused my templates to not work properly and the support team when above and beyond to fix the issue and get it working within just a few hours of contacting them. Great customer support.

popupldn
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited August 20, 2021

Easy to use and setup ... Very satisfied of Avada products, All the suite is very good. I'm loving it Support is wonderfull and fast !!!

Icomptoir
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 9, 2021

This app provide the size chart function and it help our web look amazing. Especially for the fashion industry .

Kaier