AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide

Size chart/Size fit guides, Body Measurement for Fashion cloth

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Increase customer conversion and boost sales

Gookapri

Location France

Application gratuite, simple et efficace. Pour allez plus loin dans le design il suffit de coder un petit peu en html et plus.

Alter Ego Running

Time spent using app About 1 year

Looks great. And I was VERY impressed with their support to help me display the size chart link on my page just how I wanted it to show.

chicachicpr

Time spent using app About 1 year

It is good to download an app that is free with people behind it that knows what they are doing. A customer asks me for a size chart on my web page and so glad that I found this one that works great.

AmeerAliEnterprises

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app About 1 year

I find it really useful and easy to set up. Layout is quite catchy and good. Definitely recommend this.

asheers4u

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 year

I use this app in my store and it is easy and simple to install . This app helped me to stop worrying of the size charts in my store.

Harpers

Location Poland

For a free app, the UX is extremely good. Thanks a lot for your contribution to Shopify community and I look forward to your future apps.

YANGA

Time spent using app About 1 year

Used it for my size guide. It is soooo easy to use. No coding or messing with the back end needed. Will def recommend

Grado Zero

Location Mexico
Time spent using app 35 minutes

A veces hay comandos y tienes que cerras la aplicación, apenas empece a usarla pero no es muy buena hasta ahora.

Die PARTEI (Havelland) Shop

Location Germany

Awesome app! Very useful, nice to handle, automation works perfectly and allows to have many several charts

NORVINE® Store

Location Germany
Time spent using app 35 minutes

An awesome app! looks super professional, very easy to use, automatic installation. and it's even free.