Awesome Facebook Product Feed

Awesome Facebook Product Feed

by Awesome Store Apps

Automatically creates and updates a Facebook product feed

Brands4all

We started using this app back when it did not have enough reviews to support it. It is definitely doing what it promises, at a very reasonable price, and without asking for too much attention. It is basically a case of a set it and forget it app.

Setting it up took us about three days, because we required some additional customization, which the support team provided us at no extra charges or further questions. They even offered us setting up advice with regards to our Facebook end.

Taking everything in account it is an app we feel happy to recommend.

Konstantinos Sakkas - brands4all.myshopify.com

September 17, 2019

Hey Konstantinos,

thank you so much for a great review!

Tulio

Hands down the best app to organise your Facebook feeds. Have tried another app and can't believe how much better this one is. I've been able to do multiple feeds for different collections and this means my ads are much more accurately targeted. Don't hesitate, this app is a must have.

September 11, 2019

Hey there,

thank you so much for your great review!

ELLAVENTA

OMG the best alternative for my Facebook Shop. It got it working vs Shopify Facebook shop ordeal. Thank you so much!(●'◡'●)

August 29, 2019

Hey there,

thank you so much for your wonderful review!

Colombo Shop the Online Store

i have no idea how i have to settle
there is no video tutorial
i will cancel the app
thank you vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

August 20, 2019

Hey there,

there's a link to Facebook's very detailed how-to guide on how to set up your product catalogue.

Also, I'd be happy to help you set it up if you contacted me - which you didn't.

If you're still interested in using this app, email me at support@awesomestoreapps.com and I can help you with the setup.

Aili & Mason's Closet

This is a funny review. This app is not needed if you can use the new Facebook sales channel as Shopify itself handles catalog sync. For this reason I removed the app. However, the developer did a good job with this and if you need it, use it! It has some great options and it synced 800 variants without any issue. Leaving 5-stars BUT... PLEASE update description with this new info!

August 19, 2019

Hey there,

I'm always happy to get a five-star review :)

Shopify's Facebook channel app currently has a 2.7 rating and more than 220 one-star reviews. Users complain about issues with synchronization and that the app doesn't work reliably.
My app's *only job* is to keep your Shopify-Facebook catalogue synchronization running and make sure I resolve any issues immediately and keep the app stable.

You're right about the fact that there are some features missing from the app store's description, and I'll do my best to keep the listing updated.

I can also add features to my app based on users' requests.
If there's a feature you'd like to see added, feel free to email support@awesomestoreapps.com.

Think Girl

The best Facebook feed app in the whole Shopify app store so far, and I've tried all of them. The support is impeccable totally justified price.

For Love & Lemons

Amazing app. Does exactly what it says it's going to do and have had zero issues since its implementation.

krkc&co

Awesome as its name!!! Should've found this APP earlier! Save a lot of time and work! I used to use other APP but it cannot get multiple images, but this APP, just install it, everything gets done! Awesome!

Precast galore

I used the app to increase my chances of selling in facebook and group keywords so google the google search engine can find them easier.

Freedom Rave Wear

I have been slamming my head against every hard object in my office to find a solution for our product feed headaches. We have a superfluid catalog that changes daily and always had issues with product availability for retargeting via FB. Peter went above and beyond to help me sort out our issues and provided excellent support. I have tried Flexify and other apps but none have got me prepared to conquer FB ads like Awesome. I would highly recommend. A+

Previous 1 3