Awesome Facebook Product Feed

Awesome Facebook Product Feed

by Awesome Store Apps

Automatically creates and updates a Facebook product feed

Authentic Nigerian Art

Works exactly as it should, very happy. I like the fact I can remove variants before even importing them into FB ads.

Limelightpk

Best Product Feed app for facebook feeds. I have tried many apps before that but now i am not changing. it is too perfect to leave and have everything i need

Zaaviay

i have installed this app and have make a product feed of my products now how can i get into my facebook and facebook ad manager

March 12, 2020

Hey there,

thank you so much for your wonderful review!

Adding your products to Facebook is super easy, just follow the instructions:

And, as always, feel free to email me at support@awesomestoreapps.com and I'll be happy to help you.

NDOTO TEXTILE

If I could rate it higher I would!
This app is the Best product feed app out there, and I tried a lot of them before...
Not only that it is working great and rather intuitive, but the support team are also the best there is!
Very fast to answer, helpful and nice, they are really making their way to help and solve every issue I had (even thou most of the issues and questions I had were related to Facebook catalog and not the app itself!)

Thank you Peter!

1st Phorm

If you're like me, you've tried several feed apps that we're loaded with "features", but are far too confusing or too bloated to actually perform. Deleted them all for this simple one. Contacted app developer about one feature that we were looking for ... and he just put it in for us. So, in summary Awesome lives up to its name ... it's AWESOME!

Fair Felt

A great app that does everything it promises. I wish Shopify would acquire these guys and just build this level of functionality into the platform!

Bloomr

This app is the best - we have tried them all. Also Peter took his time to create us an additional feed for our Arabic subdomain. We couldn't be MORE grateful to him for his time. We are thrilled we found this app. Trust us, this is your app!

Tea Smarty

Easy to use and just works. Best catologing app for shopify. Makes running product ads on Facebook a breeze compared to manual entry.

October 24, 2019

Thank you so much for a great review!

Sunwatchz

without any question, the best catalog app you can find! need catalog google catagory on 20000 products? easy just insert category on field and voila! all set! need gender? the same! need age?? the same!! if you need support? voila!! all the times good answers!

October 11, 2019

Thank you so much for a great review!

Perk

I've gone through all the feed apps. This is the only one that gives you EASY customizability and makes the broad DPA's work with proper categorization of your products. All others fail at this. When you have apparel products, you get the option of adding custom fields like colors (although they're already included in the field), but these can be added based on your inventory set-up. This is a godsend. Thank you for the amazing work!

September 22, 2019