Awesome Facebook Product Feed

Awesome Facebook Product Feed

by Awesome Store Apps

Automatically creates and updates a Facebook product feed

Think Girl

The best Facebook feed app in the whole Shopify app store so far, and I've tried all of them. The support is impeccable totally justified price.

For Love & Lemons

Amazing app. Does exactly what it says it's going to do and have had zero issues since its implementation.

krkc&co

Awesome as its name!!! Should've found this APP earlier! Save a lot of time and work! I used to use other APP but it cannot get multiple images, but this APP, just install it, everything gets done! Awesome!

Precast galore

I used the app to increase my chances of selling in facebook and group keywords so google the google search engine can find them easier.

Freedom Rave Wear

I have been slamming my head against every hard object in my office to find a solution for our product feed headaches. We have a superfluid catalog that changes daily and always had issues with product availability for retargeting via FB. Peter went above and beyond to help me sort out our issues and provided excellent support. I have tried Flexify and other apps but none have got me prepared to conquer FB ads like Awesome. I would highly recommend. A+

Zoom Sunset

Great App, never had any issues with the feeds. Would definitely recommend and will be using on any new stores I create

Steve Madden

Intuitive interface that makes it super easy to build customizable Facebook catalogs. The support team was very responsive to inquiries and addressed all concerns quickly and effectively. The app met and exceeded every expectation, and we would definitely recommend for businesses of all sizes pursuing Facebook advertising.

FanFreakz

Great apps, I recommend it, it works well and the support is very responsive and helpful in solving my issue

Investibles

I tried 3 apps to make DPA and this was the only one that worked! Simple, easy with a click of a few buttons. No support required. Thank you!

REE

It works well!
Thanks, I find your app is the best one about product feed. It includes product type and collection which I find is convenient. So I will give you a 5 stars review. Thank you!

Previous 1