Awesome Facebook Product Feed

Multi language & multi currency Facebook product feed

From $14/month. 7-day free trial.

Fashion by Royce

Wir haben einen alternativen Feed für Facebook aufgesetzt. Die Installation war einfach. Fragen wurden sofort beantwortet. Der Feed läuft seit Monaten problemlos.

Mother and Nature

I have a lot of variants on my products and this app allows me to create a catalog of my products without creating separate products for each variant (which was what the API connection was doing with the sales channel). Instead of 500 products, I have 28. It's super easy to use and I've been able to get my core products on Facebook and Google in a few hours.

January 11, 2022

Thank you so much for your awesome review!

stylestores

fack app please don't install anyone in install this app my another shopify store but they did not work properly thanks

August 19, 2021

Hey there,

can you please contact support@awesomestoreapps.com and I'll be happy to help you with the setup.

Sober Not Sorry

This app is pretty amazing. I was struggling getting my products "approved" by Facebook. The ones that were approved made a completely random set. This was super easy to put together and organize and Facebook ate it right up! It's not glitzy but it works! :)

Threadheads

Excellent app! My favourite for running dynamic product ads across Facebook and Instagram. Reliable and has a few nifty features lacking in other apps.

Fitz & Monroe

This app did something many much more expensive apps could not do for us. Fantastic for multi language and multi-currency purposes, and easy to use as well. Highly recommended!

Luscious The Label

Great, super fast support and worth the money if you have a multilingual store. Was trying different apps for ages but none could accomodate several feeds in different languages and currencies!

OacOac.ro

After struggling with several apps to pass on the feed for my Facebook catalog, I tried AFPF and it worked great, right out of the box. The support was also great, Peter was kind enough to help me with an issue with passing along age/gender data in my feed so I can create catalog sets. Wholeheartedly recommend this app!

October 22, 2020

Hey there,

thank you so much for your wonderful review!

VIO Store

I'm new, but can't get an error, can't upload anything to feed. LOL 2020............I'm new, but can't get an error, can't upload anything to feed. LOL 2020............I'm new, but can't get an error, can't upload anything to feed. LOL 2020............

October 21, 2020

Hey there,

please contact support and I'll help you with the setup.

Thanks,

Norindmed Convenient Shopping

i am new with this app so my review is not as important right now. I will need to revisit it after some weeks of use

October 10, 2020

Thank you for your review.

I sent you multiple links to how-to articles, videos and I offered to set up the catalogue for you. I'm sorry that the app was not a good fit for your store.

Previous 1 3 4 5