Awesome Facebook Product Feed

Multi language & multi currency Facebook product feed

From $14/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

VIO Store

Location Vietnam

I'm new, but can't get an error, can't upload anything to feed. LOL 2020............I'm new, but can't get an error, can't upload anything to feed. LOL 2020............I'm new, but can't get an error, can't upload anything to feed. LOL 2020............

October 21, 2020

Hey there,

please contact support and I'll help you with the setup.

Thanks,

Norindmed Convenient Shopping

Time spent using app About 6 hours

i am new with this app so my review is not as important right now. I will need to revisit it after some weeks of use

October 10, 2020

Thank you for your review.

I sent you multiple links to how-to articles, videos and I offered to set up the catalogue for you. I'm sorry that the app was not a good fit for your store.

Best,

Topoutfit | Онлайн магазин за дрехи, обувки и аксесоари

Location Bulgaria

I used the app for a week and I am happy that finally I have found the right product feed app and you can use it not only in Facebook. It is flexible and the support is helpful, the team is open for new ideas.

Sixth June

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

The app works very well, with a lot of features and settings. I think it's the best app to create facebook feeds.

Kane's Furniture

Time spent using app About 1 month

Love this app! I tried several other apps and hands down this is the best one. Support is amazing, I asked a question and they provided a solution immediately. I would highly recommend everyone try this app before any of the others out there, you will not be disappointed!

Cowabunga baby!

I tried to move my product lists to my fb page but I don't know it failed.. It was free trial so I didn't succeed for the process. mean I don't need to keep this. but I will try next time again because I didn't find why it failed from FB side or this app.

June 26, 2020

Hey there,

I'm not sure what you mean by "move my product list to my FB page".

I wish you'd contact me before uninstalling the app and leaving this review since I'm pretty sure we would be able to solve this issue.

Can you please contact support at awesomestoreapps.com?

I'd be happy to help you.

Best,

RIPT Apparel

It just works! I had a couple of questions and Peter emailed me within 1 day and solved them. I'm off to the races now and have an amazing product catalog with accurate information for my pixel to pick up!

Rock Reflections

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Already loving this app. Easily loaded my catalogue into the FB shop and had plenty of quick and helpful support. I love how the app let's customers go through to our product pages, rather than straight to check-out. Very customer friendly. Thanks heaps guys.

your925silver

Location Portugal

one more store, one more time we add this amazing app, the best of the best!!! belive me! you cant find better! :)

Authentic Nigerian Art

Works exactly as it should, very happy. I like the fact I can remove variants before even importing them into FB ads.