Awesome Facebook Product Feed

Multi language & multi currency Facebook product feed

From $14/month. 7-day free trial.

Investibles

I tried 3 apps to make DPA and this was the only one that worked! Simple, easy with a click of a few buttons. No support required. Thank you!

REE

It works well!
Thanks, I find your app is the best one about product feed. It includes product type and collection which I find is convenient. So I will give you a 5 stars review. Thank you!

WhiteSeek

A nice application! I've use Flexify for few weeks. But it always got some problem when update the products resources on Facebook. This one is better than Flexify I think it's Good

Watchshopvietnam.com

Very useful! Recommend to install for retargeting facebook marketing! Thank you very much! I hope price will be decrease in near future.

Oplayce.ci

I regularly use this app to generate FB product feeds and highly satisfied. i met to past issues AND the support was highly reactive and fix it. I would recommand with no doubt.

VIO STORE

I rate 10 stars if I can, it works for my store & easy setup. Love this app !!!
- Product Feed for all products
- Product Feed for the collection that all I
need. Recommend ****

Youngoutlaws

Really great app and exceptional support. These guys really know what they're talking about and the app is so easy to use. Highly recommended
Andy YOLC.com

Icerestorm

This is the best Facebook Product Feed App by far.
1. It's very fast- it took less than a minute to generate a feed for ~50K products
2. It's memory efficient and doesn't run out of memory like most other Facebook Product Feed Apps.
3. It allows you to create multiple feeds using collection ID and even imports product tags as Custom Labels!
4. The support is outstanding! Peter was very fast to respond and even added new functionality to solve our use-case!
Great work Peter!!!

Barbaras Boutique Barbs

Thank you, Peter, for all your help so far! I have a very large inventory/variant catalog and this was the first app that has successfully loaded my products. Worth every penny! Look forward to working with Awesome Facebook Product Feed! GREAT customer service!

1 2 3 5 Next