Awesome Facebook Product Feed

Multi language & multi currency Facebook product feed

From $14/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Steve Madden

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Intuitive interface that makes it super easy to build customizable Facebook catalogs. The support team was very responsive to inquiries and addressed all concerns quickly and effectively. The app met and exceeded every expectation, and we would definitely recommend for businesses of all sizes pursuing Facebook advertising.

FanFreakz

Location Singapore

Great apps, I recommend it, it works well and the support is very responsive and helpful in solving my issue

Investibles

I tried 3 apps to make DPA and this was the only one that worked! Simple, easy with a click of a few buttons. No support required. Thank you!

REE

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 2 years

It works well!
Thanks, I find your app is the best one about product feed. It includes product type and collection which I find is convenient. So I will give you a 5 stars review. Thank you!

WhiteSeek

Location China

A nice application! I've use Flexify for few weeks. But it always got some problem when update the products resources on Facebook. This one is better than Flexify I think it's Good

Watchshopvietnam.com

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very useful! Recommend to install for retargeting facebook marketing! Thank you very much! I hope price will be decrease in near future.

Oplayce.ci

Location Côte d’Ivoire

I regularly use this app to generate FB product feeds and highly satisfied. i met to past issues AND the support was highly reactive and fix it. I would recommand with no doubt.

VIO STORE

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app 29 minutes

I rate 10 stars if I can, it works for my store & easy setup. Love this app !!!
- Product Feed for all products
- Product Feed for the collection that all I
need. Recommend ****

Youngoutlaws

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Really great app and exceptional support. These guys really know what they're talking about and the app is so easy to use. Highly recommended
Andy YOLC.com

Icerestorm

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This is the best Facebook Product Feed App by far.
1. It's very fast- it took less than a minute to generate a feed for ~50K products
2. It's memory efficient and doesn't run out of memory like most other Facebook Product Feed Apps.
3. It allows you to create multiple feeds using collection ID and even imports product tags as Custom Labels!
4. The support is outstanding! Peter was very fast to respond and even added new functionality to solve our use-case!
Great work Peter!!!