4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its robust functionality, ease of use, and customizability in managing wholesale operations. They praise the support team's responsiveness and expertise, even with time zone differences. The app's seamless integration with Shopify and compatibility with other apps is highly valued, eliminating the need for separate B2B and B2C sites. It's seen as a game-changer for businesses with complex wholesale formats and is favorably compared to Shopify Plus.

April 17, 2023

Overall good app. A bit complicated and pricey. Support is high quality if you need help with anything

Selective Micro Technologies
12 days using the app
BSS Commerce replied April 19, 2023

Thank you so much for your review! We really do appreciate it.

Take care!

June 16, 2021

One of the worst experience here! The support is the worst, after 7 days waiting to get the app installed by the team they say that is not possible. Waste of time. I absolutely don't recommend!

EKOOK
6 days using the app
BSS Commerce replied June 16, 2021

Dear,

It's Steph from the team.

Firstly, please accept our apology for your experience. Our team tries the best to find a solution and it takes more time than expected because your prices are affected by another 3rd-party app and we need some time to look into how it works.

Truly, we never want to make a careless fix without considering all possible problems.

Hope you can sympathy with us!

Edited February 9, 2023

Yes the App is very interesting and helpful
The support center is very knowledgeable as I chat with Ms. June.
I am very thankful to the B2B Team.

Fruitarca
India
About 3 hours using the app
BSS Commerce replied February 15, 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating! It means so much to us that you found Yes the App interesting and helpful, as well as that you were pleased with the support center. We are grateful to have such wonderful customers like you.

Edited March 7, 2023

I was happy with the app but it had a few challenges. I reached out to customer service for help which went well until I gave the app a 4 star review. I immediately received a message from the rep that helped me. She said that if I didn't give her a 5 star review, she would be "punished." I asked what she meant and she said she would lose pay for a 4 star review. She continued to beg me to change the review. I told her that asking such a thing was 100% unprofessional. This made me lose trust in the app and uninstalled it. This is very concerning that Shopify doesn't seem to vet the apps it allows to integrate with the platform. The developers are based in Vietnam which is fine, but this experience made it feel like a scam.

shop.northwestcontractorssupply.com
3 days using the app
BSS Commerce replied March 8, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We will take your feedback very seriously, and really apologize if this has caused you to lose trust in the app and have uninstalled it.

We are very concerned to hear that the representative suggested such a thing and did not behave in a professional manner. We will look into this further and take measures to prevent something like this occurring again in the future. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Still, hopefully you can reinstall our app on your site and we can for sure prioritize your case then help you with the setup. Many thanks in advance!

February 21, 2023

Perfect support, they are fast and very pro. I had a big problem wih my theme and they resolved it :)

Jeybaby
France
7 minutes using the app
BSS Commerce replied February 23, 2023

Thank you so much for the five-star rating and kind words! We're delighted to hear that our support was perfect and that we were fast and professional. We're also very pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us and that we were able to resolve your theme issue. Again, thank you for the five stars of feedback!

March 8, 2024