Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to increase customer retention and sales by alerting customers about restocked items. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration, and customization options. Merchants value the 'notify me' emails, back-end data features, and responsive support. The pricing is considered fair, with a free plan for smaller businesses and affordable paid options. The app's reports on alert activity are appreciated for aiding in decision-making and restock planning. The developers are commended for their efficient problem-solving.

January 30, 2024

The reports are really useful for our store and we always know what to restock first. It's an efficient way to keep our sales up and know what our customers want. The customer service is also helpful, we had an issue recently and it was fixed very quickly. (Thank you Anaam!)

ASMR Studio Co.
10 months using the app
January 29, 2024

This app is fantastic: it has all the features I need. The 'notify me' emails are particularly useful - my customers often use them, which has boosted our sales. On top of that, the team behind the app is highly responsive and always ready to help. I definitely recommend it.

Cozy Corner Quilts
6 months using the app
January 22, 2024

I recently switched themes which caused the Restock Rocket button to not appear correctly anymore. After jumping onto their live chat, Sneha looked into the problem and sorted out the issue within a few minutes. I thought that was the end of it, thanked them and ended the chat session. Turns out, the button didn't 100% match the style of my theme's button so they also configured it to look the same. Sneha certainly went above and beyond. And best of all, I'm still on the free plan as I was testing the app out - this has guaranteed my future business.

Eevify
April 9, 2024

Loving the new Pre-Order feature, and the assistance from Anaam to set it up was very quick and swift, we had the pre-order section set up probable within 10min at the most.

Raziel Designs
South Africa
29 days using the app
January 9, 2024

This app handles a very important issue I was having, when out of stock items were not clearly marked for customers. This meant they had to contact me (or leave the site unsure). Now, they can be informed when it is back in stock, or make a different choice. My site didn't manage this well. Thanks, Kartik!

Bedroom Depot USA
3 months using the app
January 9, 2024

Restock rocket has been a staple corner stone of our webstore since our move to shopify, with a generous free limit upgrading was an easy choice for us support not that I have needed it other than once has been great!

JJ Industries UK Ltd.
6 months using the app
April 8, 2024

I've just started using the app. The service has been great! Anaam addressed a setting "issue" I wasn't aware of without me having to lift a finger. The test run worked perfectly and the email template looks so good. I'm very happy so far.

chirocept
4 days using the app
January 29, 2024

Great app. Very simple to use and set up. Sandesh was very quick to reply and make the changes so it perfectly matched our theme. Works a charm. Definitely recommend.

Anteck Industries
January 8, 2024

So easy to install and when I wanted to have it working with my paid shopify theme, the team responded really fast and help my out with some placing issues.

Nippon Kawaii
Netherlands
April 9, 2024

Does everything I need it to without overcomplicating things. I had an issue with the formatting of the email notifications which was sorted out promptly. Great!

Heist Chocolate