4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to alert customers about restocked items, boosting sales and customer loyalty. It's praised for its simplicity, functionality, and intuitive interface, with a range of customization features. The app also provides insights into product demand, aiding restocking decisions. Many appreciate the prompt and effective customer service, multi-language compatibility, and fair pricing.

May 20, 2024

We have been using the Back in Stock app for about three years. The app has added tremendous value to our online business and has sometimes outperformed other marketing channels. With its deep functionality, high configurability, and ease of use, the team at Back in Stock has created an app that meets all our needs. We love it, and more importantly, our customers love it too!

Uniformity
Ireland
Over 4 years using the app
May 9, 2024

I just had my first sale thanks to a 'Back in Stock' alert, which was super exciting and proved how key having this App in my e-shop is!

I look forward to more!

Plaza Bolívar
Over 2 years using the app
May 13, 2024

Great app. Does everything you want and nothing you don't. Years of excellent support from them. Pays for itself!

Sublime Stitching
Over 10 years using the app
May 23, 2024

We really appreciate the info Back in Stock provides us on our inventory levels and the feature to notify customers via email works super well!

Cape Cod Jewelers
Almost 4 years using the app
May 8, 2024

The support is some of the best I have ever experienced from a platform. Any issue you have is resolved within 24 hours. The platform itself is great as well.

SAYN
Over 3 years using the app
April 1, 2024

Very awesome app. Allows customers to sign up to be notified by email when an out of stock product comes back in stock. Customer service is very responsive and easy to work with too. 100% recommend.

Dr.Dabber®
Almost 4 years using the app
March 8, 2024

We have frequent stock-outs of certain items and this app has done a great job helping us capture those high intent buyers and bring them back when inventory arrives. The app provides lots of great data and is very intuitive to use. It's probably the Shopify app that I interact with the most actually.

Clearly Loved Pets
About 3 years using the app
May 15, 2024

We have had Backinstock installed in our store for a long time and I must say that it works very well.
But above all I will mention that there is unbeatable technical service. They solved our problems with the new Google rules for emails (SPF, DKIM and DMARC) in a very short time.

Bobo Choses
Spain
11 months using the app
Edited April 5, 2024

I have to say that this app has definitely helped my business enormously. Gives you the ability to stay connected to your customers 100%. As soon as I restock literally 30 seconds, my customers placed their orders. Totally recommend this app to all business owners must have.

The Perfect Doobie
5 months using the app
March 22, 2024

Great app and amazing customer service! If we ever have any technical issues they fix them all super quickly!

DipYourCar.com