Automatic Backups by Talon

Diff Historic Changes, Undo Mistakes, Recover, and Restore.

From $9/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Smokehouse Jerky Co

Love this app! I'm busy and forgetful so AB's is a lifesaver!

Conspiritee

Time spent using app 4 minutes

I can't believe this is free.

Dark Elf Dice

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Very easy to setup and very easy to use :) Much more affordable than other backup apps. Perfect for our needs.

Clocksavant

We have two backup apps installed for maximum protection, this one and one other. Both apps are excellent. Talon does a great job with individual blog recovery (we have tested this as we prep our blogs) and individual product recovery, which we have used multiple times to experiment with different product descriptions and changes. We use another excellent app from this developer as well, the recently viewed app is also great.

Festejar Com Amor

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 2 years

This plugin is very easy to install and very easy to use. You do not have to program anything at all. In addition, I signed the USD 8.99 plan that is roughly equivalent to the USD 39 plan of the main competitor. For anyone who is starting a business every penny spent counts.
An addendum: I needed to revert an erroneous change in my theme today and thanks to Automatic Backup everything worked optimally and in a very simple way I was able to revert the theme to yesterday because all the data is saved daily.

Secret Storage Books

Everyone should have a back up for their store! I was about to attempt a mass export/import of a change to my listings and realized how important it would be to have a back up if things went sideways. Also appreciated the privacy concerns about not saving customer and order information. I enter that data to my own books every month, so that part wasn't needed for me. I have the paid version.

Very happy I found your app and I'm more than happy to pay for it - the price is reasonable for the peace of mind. Thanks,
Diane

Extencity Hair

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Very impressed with this app! The fact that it’s free up to 100 products is amazing. Highly recommended for all Shopify stores.

Garboandkelly

Location Australia

Great service great app!!
So easy and simple to use
Thank you!!

Vidorra Net

Location Spain

Thank you Talon. This looks perfect for what I need. I have just installed your free version and had a good look at it. As my business grows I will take up your paid plans.

Kindekeklein

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 2 years

So far so good as the store was backed up in less than a minute. Of course not tested the restoring yet. Will write if i have done so.

1 2 3 4 6 Next