Backup

Backup

by BackupMaster.io

An automated, secure backup solution for your Shopify store

Poslovni pokloni

Installed this app yesterday, did a backup of a whole store, hopefully nothing ever goes wrong with the store but with this app I added a new layer of security so I can have a peaceful mind and be sure everything is backed up on another place and to be able to restore the whole store even if some unexpected problem occurs. Worth every cent and the prices are really affordable.

CampsiteFlags

One thing I do not want to worry about is a catastrophic error. My site took weeks to set up and perfect and the peace of mind knowing that it is backed up lets me sleep at night.

Everyone needs to know that there is no backup plan on shopify store in general. If you delete your products by accident or add some unusual app that kills your store there is no way back without a backup app.

Hopefully, I will never need it but at least I know it is there if I do need it.

Working Tees

Great app. No worries about being backed up. This app does it all for you. Thanks

Stoorla

Backups is one of my favourite app I use frequently! I'll certainly recommend it to all my friends!

Por Online Store

So quick to respond. Very easy tool! Great value. So worth it to have your whole site backed up. I feel reassured with having them!