Backups

Automated Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, Rewind, and Restore.

From $4.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Backup and gain peace of mind

CASSON

Has truly saved us multiple times - incredible safety feature. Highly recommend. Backups can be restored in such specific and important ways that you always are able to have an oversight of your e-comm platform. 10/10

June 13, 2022

Thank you so much for this 5-star review! It makes us really happy to hear that our app is helping your business. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our app! Have a wonderful day!

Gobguard

Awesome app. And geat support. Shopfiy take days to reply, these guys minutes. Well worth it. Thank you.

May 19, 2022

Thank you very much for your wonderful review! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our app!

Gospel Musicians

This is one of the apps you will always need. I had the other Backup app that was super confusing and super expensive. This one does the job and has saved me a ton on getting my site backed up.

Vetopia Online Store

This backup app has saved us on more than one occasion. Highly recommended, and support has been very helpful as well.

Tech Lab Marketers

Its working good so far. I have no complains. it backup everything in my store and the starter package price not bad too.

VERMI by Dara

Great and simple application for backing up your store. Worth the extra 5 bucks even if it might seem a bit too high in the beginning :)

MAV GLASS USA

I needed to restore 7 products that were accidently deleted when we removed an app, Backup came through and allowed us to restore all of them very quickly.

Ereada Far Infrared Amethyst Mats

Thank you for good App, it helps me save different versions of the website and use them for different purposes.

Noski Noski

I like everything about this app. Powerful and simple to use. Also the price is competitive to other backup apps.

Romantik Exchange

every housewife knows that firrst payment is the mortgage, second payment is the insurance, its essential to have the insurance

Previous 1 3