Rewind Backups

Rewind Backups

by Rewind

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

Giving 10

A FEW BUCKS FOR PEACE OF MIND? HECK YAH!
Love the team. They email me back to answer all of my questions and help me sleep better at night knowing my hard work is protected. -Sophia

SHOP MY PROTECTED BY REWIND SHOP >> gypsy jewelry >> www.artifactadventure.co

Honest Herbal

Great app. Installs easily and does its job seamlessly. Thankful that Rewind has allowed me to take my mind off the backend just a bit and focus on sales.

Fearlesscharm

Very easy and provides peace of mind in the event of loss. Very happy to add this app to my store. :)

Store1957

This app give me peace of mind knowing my store has a backup. Much like the Mac time machine you don't know how great it is until something bad happens.

Trill Engraving

I rest easy knowing that my store (TrillEngraving.com) is backed up with Rewind because I know that things happen that can (will!) take down a store. I'm also more willing to try new things knowing that I can quickly and easily recover.
The cost is minimal and the set-and-forget nature of this app helps me sleep at night.

Nordicspeed

Works great. Site backup is fully automatic, and very easy.
We have 5300 products on our site, so its essential that we know all of that product info and hard work is protected.

Safariworks Taxidermy Sales

Very pleased. This app gives me peace of mind when I'm contemplating working on the code.

High Voltage Detox

Easy to use, robust, and great reporting features. Nicely done.

Kusaga Athletic

Highly recommended. Easy to use. 100% peace of mind knowing everything is automatically backed up with the flexibility to restore to previous status if needed.

Antiquejewelrymall

This app is a lifesaver. If your business is more than a hobby, if you have a lot of products, or if you allow developers and other apps into your store, Rewind is cheap insurance against catastrophic loss of data on Shopify.