Rewind Backups

Automated Store Backups. Easily Undo, Recover, and Restore.

From $9/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Pilot Brewing Supply

Great app, I was terrified of the possibility of the products or page code being corrupted. This helps me to sleep at night.

Touchdolls Pxs

Time spent using app About 1 month

Seamless and easy to implement. We now have a piece of mind knowing our data is backed up.

Thesignsource Net

Time spent using app Over 5 years

I did not have a backup option on my last website. A developer was doing some coding for us and royally screwed things up to the point our website was unusable. If I had Rewind, I could have easily been back up and running. I never have to worry about it again. The weekly reports I receive lets me know they are on top of it in case I need to call on them.

Gw Little

Time spent using app About 2 years

There's no worse feeling than not having a backup when you need it most. Experience has taught me to always, always have reliable backups, you will need them at one point or another.

Rewind has been the easiest and most powerful backup system I've ever used. If you value your time and data Rewind is for you. The weekly summaries provide insight into your store's activity, new customers, product changes, and much more.

Twice now I've had to reach out for help and the level of service I've received was amazing. Way above the call of duty and more than willing to help in areas even outside their app. I strongly recommend this app and company.

Sexylittlething

Perfect app! Gives me great peace of mind.

Shopstara

Location Singapore

This app is simply awesome. It will save you from nightmares.
Must have app for stores owners with tons of products

Colorit

It's a little bit pricey for something I hope to never use, but it's a good insurance policy if the poop hits the fan.

Aquadesign

Time spent using app About 2 years

We're already had an instance where a liquid file was incorrectly edited and Review Rewind saved our bacon (kept us from a terrible mistake). We were able to successfully restore the original file with no damage. Review Rewind = backup insurance. Easy to install.

UPDATE 10/02/18: I contacted support because I couldn't "Rewind" several liquid snippets. They fixed the issue in no time and was fast on a response. Still highly recommend this app since this is the second time it has saved my bacon!

Rex with Aqua Design | https://aquadesign.com

Alignment Pro

Great Product and Peace of Mind with Rewind.

Nutshell Cases For Mobiles

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 year

Piece of mind, easy to use, recommended. Mark :-)