Banner Slider by Secomapp

Banner Slider by Secomapp

by Secomapp

40+ Nice Sliders: Simple Fade Slideshow, Image Gallery...

Cloroy Park

was easy to use and nice end result both on desktop and mobile
Simple instructions easy to follow thanks

Fun cover

Very good technical support, make what you want!
And easy app to work------------------------------------

Kieneye

Above and beyond customer service. The slideshow appears nicely on my website. I changed to a different theme, but Brian from customer service went above and beyond to make it look nice! A must have app!

UPTIME Energy

Very user friendly. Some of the slide transitions are hokey, but there is a wide selection of options to choose from.

HM.Supply

The amount of customization is excellent, and the support is the best I've had in shopify.
It may be a bit more expensive than other options, but so far, it was the only one that worked correctly on our customized version of Venture theme after a swift intervention form their support team.

DragonBallFam

THE BEST FREE APP FOR ADDING SLIDESHOWS AND BANNERS. AMAZING! does a lot of things other apps make you pay for, easy and simple to use

G Hatch Clothing

Very please with this app it did exactly what I needed it to, didn't take long to get it looking exactly right for the store

CoszyLife

good app. realy fast and efficent.. for sure advice evryone. you can easly edit your slide show so easly and

Game Over Merch

Dopest banner app available! I tried at least 5 companies and this one is by far the best application.

GlobalExhibits

I used this app and found it truly useful! The banner was placed near the footer section of my website, and it helped my website ready stand out!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13