SmartBN: Banner Slider

40+ Nice Sliders: Simple Fade Slideshow, Image Gallery...

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Premade Designs 2

Best slider app ive found by far

Baltic Beauty

Love it! So helpful for our amber jewellery shop to look professional!

Malgardee

After testing several similar apps we think that Banner Slider by Secomapp is by far the best. Pages load fast, the slider looks clean and professional. We use several copies of this banner slider on our site as our products are foil personalised with an emphasis on fonts so very visual. Thierry was very helpful getting us set up. Really recommend this app.

Superhealth888

Very easy to use and does save a lot of headache and time

Bvstore 30245

It works well but need some instructions on how to get my images to fit onto my site

Pry Me

Drag, Drop, Done. It took about 5 minutes to setup and put the code into place. It just work. Great job on this app!

Justdostyle

Awesome App! I would definitely recommend this app to my friends. Simple to use.

Meublemtl Inc

A1 verry satisfied
thanks and a verry professional service

Mccabefineart

Great app with great support, especially for a free version!

Koludos 2

Banner Slider is a great app. It lets you easily include any banner you need in your site without the need of technical expertise or extensive coding. The app features a friendly interfase that lets you customize size and content for your banners and manage them as you need.