SmartBN: Banner Slider

Many Nice Sliders: Simple Fade Slideshow, Image Gallery ...

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Vapour Merchant

This is a very clever tool to have, it is very easy to use and user friendly. Will highly recommend this app

Test Store V 01

Time spent using app About 8 hours

Great tool for displaying featured products

Chie135

brilliant slick - so lucky to find this!!!!!!!!!!!!

Metalsmiths Ca

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app to automatically add and remove banners! Love the scheduling function as it allows us to set up banners in advance and have others come off.

Jardin Flowers

Great app with many options! SEO friendly.

Sita Couture 2

Some bugs and slowness, but otherwise does its job

Ez Poxy

We had a great experience with experimenting this app for banner uses on our website www.ezpoxy.com

Unfortunately our latest layout and purposes did not include banner to be a necessary tool and that is the only reason why we are uninstalling it, otherwise a GREAT application for those who need BANNERS!

@EZ-POXY

Lillespire

Location Denmark

Easy, simple and quick setup.
The slider works as it should without any problems.

Crosschic

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 2 years

This App is awesome. The possibility to create pages with liquid Banner Slider give you the chance to manage mobile pages very quickly in responsive mode. In CrossChic.com we use it from the birth to manage all the photo gallery. The Customer service is fast and awesome.

Good job!
-Valeria

Vapel1fe

Final update: Here is the issue I had that I had to uninstall. They went as far as helping me with the design but the issue we couldnt get it to look like the one that I had created. Good company and very quick with responses. this just isnt the perfect option for me

Update: So i installed again 2 months later to see if there was any more options. Nope. You still cant update the CSS even with important due to the fact of them having dual CSS for one item. This is just frustrating

Ok let me say a couple things here. I wish there were more options. I bought the 19 dollar pack and you would think that there was a way besides me hard coding the CSS to design where the box is especially in the purchased catalogs. Nope. No way. Its hard because they have alot of it hard coded and there is no way to remove certain things without me doing !importants. Kind of a pain. I would have continued to use them if they had more versatility.