Banner Slider by Secomapp

Banner Slider by Secomapp

by Secomapp

40+ Nice Sliders: Simple Fade Slideshow, Image Gallery...

Ez Poxy

We had a great experience with experimenting this app for banner uses on our website www.ezpoxy.com

Unfortunately our latest layout and purposes did not include banner to be a necessary tool and that is the only reason why we are uninstalling it, otherwise a GREAT application for those who need BANNERS!

@EZ-POXY

Lillespire

Easy, simple and quick setup.
The slider works as it should without any problems.

Crosschic

This App is awesome. The possibility to create pages with liquid Banner Slider give you the chance to manage mobile pages very quickly in responsive mode. In CrossChic.com we use it from the birth to manage all the photo gallery. The Customer service is fast and awesome.

Good job!
-Valeria

Vapel1fe

Final update: Here is the issue I had that I had to uninstall. They went as far as helping me with the design but the issue we couldnt get it to look like the one that I had created. Good company and very quick with responses. this just isnt the perfect option for me

Update: So i installed again 2 months later to see if there was any more options. Nope. You still cant update the CSS even with important due to the fact of them having dual CSS for one item. This is just frustrating

Ok let me say a couple things here. I wish there were more options. I bought the 19 dollar pack and you would think that there was a way besides me hard coding the CSS to design where the box is especially in the purchased catalogs. Nope. No way. Its hard because they have alot of it hard coded and there is no way to remove certain things without me doing !importants. Kind of a pain. I would have continued to use them if they had more versatility.

Mikshati1

Super!
Great app, super easy to use, flexible.. I am using it for the main banner,pages and blog...10/10

Mindi Oaten Art

Thanks Thierry for your support!
5/5 for tech support and the app itself, easy to use and works awesome on our shop.
Nice work!

Barrygbattle

I wanted a banner across the top of each of my collection pages and this app was the perfect solution. But most importantly, the customer support was fantastic! I had a few questions and needed a little cross browser formatting and they were very very helpful. They were quick to respond and very polite. I recommend this app and their service to anyone looking for a nice clean banner app.

High Spirits Flutes

A great app that's easy to set up and maintain, but even more importantly, Secomapp's customer service is amazing. Fast, thorough, and incredibly helpful. They provide the best 3rd-party app support I've experienced while working on our Shopify site. Thank you Thierry, you're doing a great job supporing your app and your customer base!

Videotree

Great selection of banners. Great service and support too when I needed it :)

Vidafuel

I needed a customization on my app and Thierry helped quickly and efficiently. I highly recommend!