SmartBN: Banner Slider

SmartBN: Banner Slider

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
Edited April 30, 2016

Final update: Here is the issue I had that I had to uninstall. They went as far as helping me with the design but the issue we couldnt get it to look like the one that I had created. Good company and very quick with responses. this just isnt the perfect option for me

Update: So i installed again 2 months later to see if there was any more options. Nope. You still cant update the CSS even with important due to the fact of them having dual CSS for one item. This is just frustrating

Ok let me say a couple things here. I wish there were more options. I bought the 19 dollar pack and you would think that there was a way besides me hard coding the CSS to design where the box is especially in the purchased catalogs. Nope. No way. Its hard because they have alot of it hard coded and there is no way to remove certain things without me doing !importants. Kind of a pain. I would have continued to use them if they had more versatility.

Vapel1fe
Time spent using app: 29 days
December 30, 2015

Super!
Great app, super easy to use, flexible.. I am using it for the main banner,pages and blog...10/10

Mikshati1
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: Over 6 years
December 28, 2015

Thanks Thierry for your support!
5/5 for tech support and the app itself, easy to use and works awesome on our shop.
Nice work!

Mindi Oaten Art
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
December 16, 2015

I wanted a banner across the top of each of my collection pages and this app was the perfect solution. But most importantly, the customer support was fantastic! I had a few questions and needed a little cross browser formatting and they were very very helpful. They were quick to respond and very polite. I recommend this app and their service to anyone looking for a nice clean banner app.

Barrygbattle
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited November 28, 2016

A great app that's easy to set up and maintain, but even more importantly, Secomapp's customer service is amazing. Fast, thorough, and incredibly helpful. They provide the best 3rd-party app support I've experienced while working on our Shopify site. Thank you Thierry, you're doing a great job supporing your app and your customer base!

High Spirits Flutes
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 3, 2015

Great selection of banners. Great service and support too when I needed it :)

Videotree
Time spent using app: About 3 years
Edited May 29, 2016

I needed a customization on my app and Thierry helped quickly and efficiently. I highly recommend!

Vidafuel
Time spent using app: 10 months
October 3, 2015

Thanks Thierry for your support.
The app is perfect and works without any problem !
Nices display modes to choose, i recommend the app

Iprint Online
Switzerland
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
August 12, 2015

Really good. Lots of options.

But what I really love it for is being able to use full width images across the screen at any point on a page. This gives the feeling of a really high end design.

Great job!

Zelvy Carbon
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 12, 2015

Great app! Easy to setup and configure and the support team is top-notch in terms of quick responses. They accommodated our numerous questions and customization requests quickly and professionaly. Highly recommend!

Cmfr 2