SmartBN: Banner Slider

SmartBN: Banner Slider

by Secomapp

40+ Nice Sliders: Simple Fade Slideshow, Image Gallery...

Cmfr 2

Great app! Easy to setup and configure and the support team is top-notch in terms of quick responses. They accommodated our numerous questions and customization requests quickly and professionaly. Highly recommend!

Assortedkits

This is a great app. It works great on mobile & tablet devices. There are a plethora of options to choose from and it gives you great flexibility in your store. Support is responsive and communicates well.

African Botanics

Great support, highly recommended.

Luislapegna

Excellent customer service, very quick to respond and help us with further queries!

C i t y A r t A p p a r e l

Excellent Customer service and great product. I am very pleased.

DANID TOM design studio

Great APP!
I use this on a few of my web pages to display gallery works, images, and videos in a slider format. It's responsive, easy to install, looks sleek and flows smoothly.
DANID TOM
www.danidtom.com

Rapidrain

Love this app. Banners look great, easy to use and support is very helpful. Definitely Five Stars !!!!!

grippedfitness

Great Slider, excellent support.

They did everything we asked to customize our slider, even beyond that.

5+ stars

The Colours Shop

If something doesn't work with the app at first, contact support and they will sort it out for you. I am really, really impressed with the level of assistance. Thank you very much! Now I have a wonderful full-width slider with gorgeous photos that I can link to the products page. Excellent service.

Rock the Jumpsuit

Great slider app, really easy to use, and looks great. They were super responsive to some questions I had, and went in and made some changes to it for me, so that it matched my colour scheme. Big thumbs up for service.