SmartBN: Banner Slider

Many Nice Sliders: Simple Fade Slideshow, Image Gallery ...

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Mikshati1

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app Over 6 years

Super!
Great app, super easy to use, flexible.. I am using it for the main banner,pages and blog...10/10

Mindi Oaten Art

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Thanks Thierry for your support!
5/5 for tech support and the app itself, easy to use and works awesome on our shop.
Nice work!

Barrygbattle

Time spent using app About 1 year

I wanted a banner across the top of each of my collection pages and this app was the perfect solution. But most importantly, the customer support was fantastic! I had a few questions and needed a little cross browser formatting and they were very very helpful. They were quick to respond and very polite. I recommend this app and their service to anyone looking for a nice clean banner app.

High Spirits Flutes

Time spent using app Over 1 year

A great app that's easy to set up and maintain, but even more importantly, Secomapp's customer service is amazing. Fast, thorough, and incredibly helpful. They provide the best 3rd-party app support I've experienced while working on our Shopify site. Thank you Thierry, you're doing a great job supporing your app and your customer base!

Videotree

Time spent using app About 3 years

Great selection of banners. Great service and support too when I needed it :)

Vidafuel

I needed a customization on my app and Thierry helped quickly and efficiently. I highly recommend!

Iprint Online

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Thanks Thierry for your support.
The app is perfect and works without any problem !
Nices display modes to choose, i recommend the app

Zelvy Carbon

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Really good. Lots of options.

But what I really love it for is being able to use full width images across the screen at any point on a page. This gives the feeling of a really high end design.

Great job!

Cmfr 2

Great app! Easy to setup and configure and the support team is top-notch in terms of quick responses. They accommodated our numerous questions and customization requests quickly and professionaly. Highly recommend!

Assortedkits

This is a great app. It works great on mobile & tablet devices. There are a plethora of options to choose from and it gives you great flexibility in your store. Support is responsive and communicates well.