SmartBN: Banner Slider

Many Nice Sliders: Simple Fade Slideshow, Image Gallery ...

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

African Botanics

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great support, highly recommended.

Luislapegna

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Excellent customer service, very quick to respond and help us with further queries!

C i t y A r t A p p a r e l

Time spent using app About 1 year

Excellent Customer service and great product. I am very pleased.

DANID TOM design studio

Time spent using app About 3 years

Great APP!
I use this on a few of my web pages to display gallery works, images, and videos in a slider format. It's responsive, easy to install, looks sleek and flows smoothly.
DANID TOM
www.danidtom.com

Rapidrain

Love this app. Banners look great, easy to use and support is very helpful. Definitely Five Stars !!!!!

grippedfitness

Location Australia

Great Slider, excellent support.

They did everything we asked to customize our slider, even beyond that.

5+ stars

The Colours Shop

Time spent using app About 1 month

If something doesn't work with the app at first, contact support and they will sort it out for you. I am really, really impressed with the level of assistance. Thank you very much! Now I have a wonderful full-width slider with gorgeous photos that I can link to the products page. Excellent service.

Rock the Jumpsuit

Great slider app, really easy to use, and looks great. They were super responsive to some questions I had, and went in and made some changes to it for me, so that it matched my colour scheme. Big thumbs up for service.

Luxury Erotica

Great app & easy to use. I love I can adjust the picture sizes... it's effortless.

Paul Labrecque New York

Time spent using app About 1 month

Love this app. Banners look great, easy to use and support is very helpful. Definitely two thumbs up.