SmartBN: Banner Slider

SmartBN: Banner Slider

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
Smartify Apps
4.6
November 9, 2022

Very nice customer support aswell as a fine working product, i am really satisfied. The communication with the support was quiet quick and my problems were solved in no time. All in all a really nice app!

soul-book
Germany
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
October 18, 2022

I could not be happier with the level of service that I received from the Smartify/Secomapp team. Steve Nguyen was especially responsive and patient. We worked together on some customisation that was important for us from a branding perspective. There was a lot of to'ing and fro'ing ... and Steve remained good natured throughout. I have deployed the app in a couple of key places on my website ... and it will enable me to significantly improve the user experience for our customers. Thanks again team for your generosity and professionalism.

REMO Since 1988
Time spent using app: 9 days
October 14, 2022

Really love the app and the options you have for your banners, I must say Steve at customer support could not be more helpful in help with an issue I had. Great customer service

Pear-Accessories
Time spent using app: 6 days
April 6, 2022

Everything we need from a banner. Had a couple custom requests and got really great support from their team. Very happy. :)

tulu
Time spent using app: 2 months
February 17, 2022

Der Support hat mir sehr geholfen, funktioniert sehr gut! Zudem ist Sie im Preissegment sehr gut und sieht top aus, viele Funktionen

DRINKBOX4U