Kodbar: Barcodes & Labels

Kodbar: Barcodes & Labels | Reviews

by Now In Store Inc.

Barcode Generator | Barcode Printer | Barcode Labels | QR Code

GraceHats

Dont waste your time Unfriendly impossible to use Basic things like save keys add a place to see your templates choose printers etc.. are not there

December 14, 2020

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that you weren't had trouble using our app especially since we did a lot of efforts to create a seamless integration to the Shopify admin interface.
Most of our features are accessible through the More Button from the different menus of the Shopify admin interface. Maybe this is the reason why you couldn't find the features you are looking for.

Do not hesitate to contact us on chat if you need any assistance.

Bijoux Belle

I bought the basic plan - paid for a year's subscription - to find out that I cannot print the barcodes unless I upgrade. There are cheaper options on the Shopify App Store.

October 30, 2020

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that you noticed that after subscribing but it's indicated both on our Shopify page and our Pricing page that printing is available starting the Standard plan.

While you may find cheaper solution on the App Store, they do not offer as much design customization for the barcodes and they don't offer the same level of integration that our app with the Shopify admin interface (print all barcodes from specific orders with a click, print barcodes from a selection of products, ...).

House of Flowers

The app is currently not working. It wont load at all and because it is so crucial to our fulfilment process everything is on halt right now. I have gotten in touch with the developers, please get back to me ASAP!

September 22, 2020

Hi,

I'm sorry about this. We had a temporary overload of our servers. Our servers are back up and we are working on a permanent fix as we talk to prevent this from happening again.

Rex Specs

Absolutely terrible. Doesn't do anything and has a terrible interface. Don't waste your time and money. Bullshit.

July 6, 2020

Hi Aiden,

I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with our app. We saw that you wanted to print custom size labels, descriptions, and add images to send them to your customers. This is actually not the purpose of our App.

The main focus of our App is to automatically generate and assign barcodes to products. We do also offer the possibility to print those barcodes on small labels so that you can stick them on products but since you want to print larger labels with more information and images, you will need to use the barcode feature of our other app.

You can find it at the following location:

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Famous Media Brands

Reduced rating from 5 star to 1 star. The app got "stuck" after I uploaded my own barcodes. I requested help from support and never heard anything back. I deleted it. Very disappointing.

June 28, 2020

Hi,

I'm really sorry to hear that you were experiencing issues with our app. I double-checked our ticketing system and we can't find any email from you. Is it possible that you tried to contact us via our feature request section and not our live chat system?

Anyway, I'm not sure what happened but you can reach me directly at my personal email kwaku@nowinstore.com and I will take care of your issue ASAP.

We have customers uploading barcodes every day without any problem so whatever your issue is, I'm confident that it can easily be resolved in the next 24 hours.

Again, my apologies for the inconvenience.