Beacon Fraud Protection

Beacon Fraud Protection | Reviews

by Lizuna

Fraud & Chargeback Prevention System For High Risk Orders

LSP Actions by Lemon Sky

Provided you get the settings correct for your needs then this is a really great app. The developers are super helpful and will work with you to get your settings right. They are very responsive and quickly fix any issues that arise. Those who have left negative reviews were probably running with the default settings. If you do not configure the settings you actually need then you cannot blame the app for working in a way you might not have expected. So, please ensure you configure it appropriately from the offset and reach out to the developers if there is anything you don't understand. We are very pleased with this app - we have not been running it for long and it has already helped us to prevent a fraudulent transaction.

December 2, 2021

Thank you so much for the review, Sally! We're always happy to help you get the fraud detection system working the way your business runs. We're here to help your business grow and we're looking forward to working together!

-Jason

EVE AIO X - Cop.Supply

This service makes going through potentially fraudulent orders so much easier. It tells you exactly what might be wrong with the order and also automates a text verification if an order is flagged by a set amount of factors. You can also have people verify via email. We've been using Beacon for a month now and its the best fraud filter app we have come across. The pricing is beyond reasonable as well.

GiftPros.com

This is a great fraud app available on shopify. I have used Nofraud, NS8, and others. This beats all of them, they use simple tools like phone verification, detects VOIP, detects multiple orders, detects duplicate IP, Detects carrier name and many other features. Jason who is the lead, listens to concerns and address them. Thank you

Apartment 507

We've been using this app for the last two years. It helped us save money from chargebacks and allowed us to verify customers instantly.

giftscarts

The app phone verification is very important to secure my shop. And Beacon support team is great. I changed my shop domain and beacon support team has solved all my issues very well after the change. My shop works just fine now.

I See What I Can Do Here Yeah

Very pleased in overall! It works great as intended and constantly improves itself overtime. I also had some uninstall-reinstallation issue but J. helped fixing it (he's also very patient with the whole ordeal). Extremely satisfied with the customer service. I definitely recommend this app to everyone!