Beae Landing Page Builder

Beae Landing Page Builder

Built for Shopify

Reviews (740)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly drag-and-drop editor, large template library, and excellent customer service. They highlight its SEO optimization, mobile responsiveness, and multi-language support. The app's seamless integration with other apps and custom code module for further customization are also praised. Merchants report improved website aesthetics and increased sales after use. The app is affordable with a free plan offering a good range of features, making it ideal for new store owners. The support team is available 24/7, even for free plan merchants.

January 8, 2024

A very useful and easy to use application. It also provides many new features easily. Even the free plan offers a lot of features. I advise.

CNT
Türkiye
About 2 months using the app
Beae.com replied January 9, 2024

Hi there,

I'm Sophie from Beae app. Have a good day!

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review for our app. I really appreciate it.

That is a great motivation for us to keep trying every day. Please feel free to contact us whenever you need :$

Sophie | Customer Success Team

February 8, 2024

If you're looking for an easy-to-use website builder with great customer service, this is the one you're looking for. Thank you very much Dominique for your help.

Yojma Capital
Mexico
About 21 hours using the app
January 2, 2024

Thank you so much to Jesse and the Beae family. They supported me 24/7. They are really successful and good. I would definitely recommend this app to everyone.

Filtre Başlığı
Türkiye
About 2 months using the app
Beae.com replied January 4, 2024

Hi there,

You're very welcome! Thank you for your kind words and recommendation.

If you ever have more questions or if there's anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to reach out. We're here to ensure your experience continues to be positive and successful.

Thank you for choosing our app!
Jesse | Beae Customer Success

January 19, 2024

fast customer service

Saja Kaizen Inc.
7 days using the app
Beae.com replied January 20, 2024

Dear,

I’m Sophie. Have a great day!

Thanks for sharing your review with me and my team. The support team is available 24/7, so feel free to get in touch anytime you need it.

Sophie | Customer support team

January 9, 2024

Would Definity recommend Beae Landing Page Builder! The process is simple and has a lot of customizations available! I created a beautiful custom page for my website.
Another bonus is the customer service! they are so incredibly helpful and quick to respond!

FOXY FACE Studio

Czechia
4 months using the app
Beae.com replied December 18, 2023

Hi there,

Thank you for your positive feedback!

We're thrilled to hear that you find our app very good. If you have any specific features you enjoy or if there's anything else you'd like to share, feel free to let us know. We're here to ensure you continue to have a great experience with our app.

Jesse | Bear Customer Success

December 24, 2023

Very good support from Dominique

elegantparfums
Switzerland
2 months using the app
November 15, 2023

Fantastic support, super user friendly and easy to navigate!

One Call Alarm
About 1 year using the app
Edited January 15, 2024

good apps for building page and section

Lois Hill Jewelry
11 days using the app
Beae.com replied January 12, 2024

Dear,

I’m Sophie. Have a great day!

Sophie | Beae customer support team

February 2, 2024

Miracle Gel Packs
Pakistan
About 18 hours using the app
Beae.com replied February 14, 2024

Hi there,

I'm Sophie from Beae app.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this truly meaningful review. We are so lucky that you trust us to use our products.

Sophie | Customer Success Team