SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

Shop Amin

Everything has been amazing. Thank you! Not just the app but the whole system has been unreal so far.

miavin

The app analyzes and makes recommendations for all 100%. Supper.
I recommend it to everyone. I have significantly improved and fixed errors on my Site with this app.

Charmed Moonpets

This app gives me checklist to follow on how to improve my store and which part of my store that needed improvement. So thankful for it!

VISBELLE

Great app, All the steps you must add to it the store to improve it. It will help me to optimize my store on shopify.

Harmony icon

Great app, It gives all steps that you must to add it to the store to improve it and succeed your goal.

garozange vêtements éco-responsables en jean recyclé made in France

Enfin une application simple et efficace, ça va beaucoup m'aider pour optimiser mon site shopify, simple à comprendre

Freddi

The app is easy to install, and provides interesting but high level, information on how your store compares to the overall marketplace. However, i would like to have more actionable insights, it is as good as you can expect from a free app.

Please find our store at https://freddi.be/

Zoom Boutique Store

It's free to install, but not free to optimize SEO, pretty expensive montly rate compare to similar other apps.

April 4, 2020

Hi There,
The app is actually free to use and not just to install.
It generates a complete and detailed site audit that will give you a deeper understanding as to why your site is not generating the traffic you think it should or why your sales and conversions are not improving.

Beauty By Razan

This app is really cool, help me improve my site.
It compares your site with a lot of other sites to reveal to you what your mistakes are.
I would recommend it very much.

Askari

Love this app. Easy to use and gives alot of good tips to make your store boosting ! I will keep using this app for sure.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19