SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues | Reviews

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

G-Squad Fashions

My biggest down fall was not knowing how my site compared to others. This helped me greatly and now I know what I need to work on. Ty!!

Keller Kraft

Downloaded this app, its rand the report and pointed out good points. Quick easy and to the point. I Like it!

Impressions Of Color

This app makes things a lot easier to understand when it comes to SEO and just site improvement in general

Influence_me_plzz

I downloaded this app and it got straight to the point about what I needed to do to improve traffic to my store.

Oblongshop

I used this app to check that the seo on my store was all in check. Love that it tells you exactly how to solve any issues with simple fixes and also gives you the reasoning behind. Definitely recommend it.

Shop Amin

Everything has been amazing. Thank you! Not just the app but the whole system has been unreal so far.

miavin

The app analyzes and makes recommendations for all 100%. Supper.
I recommend it to everyone. I have significantly improved and fixed errors on my Site with this app.

Charmed Moonpets

This app gives me checklist to follow on how to improve my store and which part of my store that needed improvement. So thankful for it!

VISBELLE

Great app, All the steps you must add to it the store to improve it. It will help me to optimize my store on shopify.

Harmony icon

Great app, It gives all steps that you must to add it to the store to improve it and succeed your goal.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20