SEO Site Audit, Benchmark Hero

SEO Site Audit, Benchmark Hero

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

Kitchen Cutters Pro

Very good app, i use it every day to evaluating my store performance. It's show me how and where to make improvements. Really good.

Thank you.

Eliot Grey

I used this app to show me how and where to make improvements on my website. First time using it and found several areas needing improvement, Meta Tag was re-written and score went to 100%! Great App to have.

A Spice Affair.

Good benchmark to know where we stand! and good tips to improve our store. We installed this and another app from StoreYa. Looking forward to the results.

Rivka Friedman Jewelry

Excellent free information! Gave us a lot of good tips on how to optimize our site for 4th quarter! Thank you!

A. e V. Shopping

L'applicazione funziona bene: analizza il completamente il tuo sito web e segnala le mancanze é affidabile la consiglio

Life of Bear Clothing

I used this app and it gives great insight into your websites analytics. Easy to use and is fantastic!

Dimension Clothes

I used the app and it was very clear and helpful about what I had to do to fix the problems in my store, really recommend for everyone that need some tips.

Ichos

Helpful app :). Analysis are done automatically and quickly. It made me see which area to be fixed plus it's free!

Total Linen

Easy to use and results are delivered quickly. Gives you the heads up on things that need fixing. It's not an indepth analysis, but then it is free, so what do you have to lose?

alissea

wow super app it helps me very much i hope it comes much more .....but im lucky good work Storeya..i have worked to repair bad things in my shop and i wait now only for customers and much sales ;)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21