SEO Site Audit, Benchmark Hero

SEO Site Audit, Benchmark Hero

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

Rode To No Wear

App Seems super useful, better then my current app for this. Keen to see how it can help my stores SEO.

The Sage Haven

Great app to ensure you're on the right track with your SEO. Looking forward to more features in the future

Ripe Pickings

Excellent advise provided on the report. I will amend and have the app review my site again. Looking forward to improving my site, RIPEPICKINGS.co.za

Collombatti Naturals

Very, very easy to use, perfect for someone like me who has no idea what they are doing :). Easy to see what needs fixing and explained in simple terminology. Perfect!

Products-Places

I used this app to help me grow my business and I think its perfect for anyone starting out like I am. It shows me all the information that I was not aware of until I started using this app. Thanks from Products-Places or go to www.productplaces.com

Rooba Express

This App is just the perfect tool for us. So we can improve our site more. And it is working perfect for us. You can see what you have to improve more. So we give this app 5 Star rating. But if we could we gave it a 10 Star rating.
Rooba Express
roobaexpress.com

Montret

Awesome App, it helped me figure out what to do to rank and have a high serp. And it's so easy to use.

Zweep Procurement and Distribution Specialist

This app helped me so much in getting my store, www.zweep.co.za finally making money. Once you get all the stuff in place, eve thing just happened.
Rikus, South Africa

Bellissimo Deals

This app has made me understand what I'm required to to improve my site. This what I required. Great app.

Alpska Šola Bovec

Great app for now. Still need some work to figure out everything, but looks good! Try it out for yourself.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16