SEO Image Optimizer by StoreYa

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 7, 2023

Optimized my images with one click. I love that It provides report on more insights about my website and how to improve.

Eventwisecreations
February 6, 2023

Incredible wow the best experience I'm very happy with the service I'm gladly referred my experience

kingcashdiamonds
Edited February 5, 2023

Great app, makes life so much easier! Recommend to everyone who wants to save time on repetitive tasks m. Five star app!

LuxEncounters by Elektra Stone
Belgium
Time spent using app: 4 days
February 4, 2023

Aplicativo magnifico, compactou todas as imagens da minha loja, otimizou 30 MB. Equipe esta de parabens

Stet store
Brazil
Time spent using app: 18 minutes
February 2, 2023

Really impress with this free app! very helpful and straightforward. gives a full store report and recommendations. thank you!

Jillicious charms and accessories
Time spent using app: 44 minutes
February 2, 2023

pretty amazing, it really changed the way my images loaded. I would give it 10 thumbs up for sure. Free ain't bad either, thanks so much to this app's creators.

Levon's T's
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
February 2, 2023

It just ask for review the app in all pages without doing anything as claimed in the app description.

APEXEL INDIA
India
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Storeya replied February 2, 2023

When you installed the app we generated a site audit and optimized your images,
33 total images were optimized, 60% saving per image, and 3 hours were saved by our optimization.

Other apps charge money for this process, and we are excited to offer it for free.
You are welcome to contact us if you need any further assistance, we'll be happy to help.

February 1, 2023

I'm still testing the application, so far it seems to be very good even more for being free, it's perfect.

night7even
Time spent using app: 37 minutes
January 31, 2023

very useful app, and it's free. the best app i like.very useful app, and it's free. the best app i like.

Bagutopia
Japan
Time spent using app: 32 minutes
January 31, 2023

Thankyou for saving me lots of time and energy optimising my photographs for my website. This app was well worth downloading.

creative sublime