Image Optimizer & SEO Audit

Improve your SEO and site speed with image optimizer for free

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Fashion Aftermath

great app if you do not want to spend much. Got a google speed rating of 97 now. Renders pictures in all sizes, I never upload the same size.

Kazake

Location France

Apps efficace et gratuite. Top sur la compression des images. Les recommendations du rapport semblent pertinentes. Asuivre !

MOYÈ

I used this app for optimization and an SEO report. It worked. Glad this app exist , because without it I would be stuck.

ClicksNshop

Location France

J'ai utilisé cette application pour optimiser mon site et je ne regrette pas !! Je le recommande vivement!

Votre Brin de Bonheur

Location France

J'ai cherché pendant longtemps une application comme celle-ci, je recommande, beaucoup de fonctionnalités pour booster son SEO, une application de qualité, merci à vous !

The Cat's Pajamas PaperArts

If I could give zero stars, I would. I optimized the image files and on the product storefront the images were all broken links. I tried to restore the originals, but it didn't do it and links are still broken. I contacted support and I have not be emailed back on how to fix this. If I ever hear back, I will try to amend this review, but right now my site is down and I am losing sales

June 7, 2022

Dear Alma,

We are sorry to hear about your experience with our app.
From our end, we see that you optimized all of your images and then decided to restore them. Your site is live and looks well.
You are welcome to reply to the email we sent you, we'll be happy to hear back from you.

helloboxshop

Location Germany

Super bir progrem bence , hizli ve basarili. Bence denemeli ve gormelisiniz . Yaptiklari iste basarililar

foreveraflowergirl

I USED THIS APP TO HELP ME WITH MY IMAGES. JUST STARTED USING IT AND ITS GREAT SO FAR. LOVE THAT IT IS INFORMATIVE AND SUGGESTS WHAT TO FIX IN YOUR STORE.

NotOnlyPolo

Don't use this app, installed it and it made an error on the store and caused the whole site to be damaged and customers couldn't order. Ruined our revenue and reputation.

May 26, 2022

The issue you encountered was caused by a different app that is not related to us.
We were happy to help you and see that once you removed that app (which is not related to our company) the issue was immediately resolved.
Our app does not have the ability to edit themes or any pages on our clients' sites.

Equestrian rider apparel

Location Australia

Very useful app. My website speed was super slow from having too many high res images, and this app helped reconfigure my images to help increase web speed.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23