SEO Site Audit, Benchmark Hero

SEO Site Audit, Benchmark Hero

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

Discount Station

A really awesome app which has helped us get 100% on to improve our store to make it a 7 - 8 figure store, you must get it to know what I'm saying!

New Kitchen Pop

Grace à cette application, j'ai pu voir très rapidement là ou je devais faire des changement sur ma boutique. Un grand merci

HYDRO Factory

Very satisfied, great details each segments and easy to improve at each. I can't believe this is free. I am beginner to SEO but I can work my own to improve. Thank you very much!! look forward working on it.

Markas Relógios

Ótimo app, muito claro e eficaz. Com ele estamos conseguindo ajustar nossa loja para um nível superior.

My Dental Wig

We just installed this app and it delivered a great audit of our https://mydentalwig.com/. We are planning to use them for our google ads as they offer a peace of mind google ads.
Will update

PupyLoo

This app is very useful to check the performance of your website and this by defining different critereas like marketing, seo, trust.

BestBodyFitness

I love this app because it gets me more sales and more visitors to my site

Love Sex Vegan LLC.

Great tool. Wonderful report. It would be nice to have the traffic booster as a free addition though.

OLA-PICSOLA

Benchmark Hero is fast, simple and easy to use. I have been able to watch my report score go up as my store improved. It covers the main areas of concern making it easy to improve.

Cattyz

Awesome app !! This really helped me with my site's SEO. The reports were very insightful and illuminating.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23