SEO Site Audit, Benchmark Hero

SEO Site Audit, Benchmark Hero

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

Myleyna

Good app. Easy integration to Shopify. I'm just getting started, initially, I know it will help me a lot with my store.

TocToc CR

Es una muy buena aplicación para revisar puntos importantes en nuestros sitio web. Marca en dónde hay problemas, lo que nos permite tratar de solucionarlos para poder posicionarnos como debe ser. Agradezco que brinden este tipo de aplicaciones de forma gratuita.

My Best Deals

excellent app to ensure you're sales. and the service support is great.
hope to get more features soon

La boutique des gothiques

Très bonne application qui donne d'excellent conseil pour que notre boutique soit toujours au top, je trouve que c'est un excellent moyen de pouvoir augmenter notre SEO.

voicenatural

This has been a useful addition to the family of apps that an e-commerce site needs. Especially useful for first time e-commerce teams like mine! (https://www.voicenatural.com). The audit produced by the app is clear and actionable.

PartyPatrol

This was GREAT for SEO and ALT Tags and everything else, much easier then I thought! Was really simple for a newbie...A step by step video could be helpful. *****

Nature of Flowers

I love the feedback I am getting about store and hope to keep improving my ratings I totally recommend this app

RueZone

Been using the StoreYa SEO tool for a couple of months now and providing us useful updates on our SEO activity - the prompts/suggestions are very handy - nothing to complain about on this app, it hasn't caused us any issues and has helped focus our SEO, which has improved our visitors on our refurbished mobile cell phone site Ruezone.com

Primitiva

Very useful report to help you understand how your website is doing in terms of SEO and compared to other sites. You should use it for your website. Also, it's free! How amazing :)

La Jefa & Sons

I used this app to audit my shop and the app gave me some interesting feedback. Now I know what I have to work on.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29