SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues | Reviews

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

garozange vêtements éco-responsables en jean recyclé made in France

Enfin une application simple et efficace, ça va beaucoup m'aider pour optimiser mon site shopify, simple à comprendre

Freddi

The app is easy to install, and provides interesting but high level, information on how your store compares to the overall marketplace. However, i would like to have more actionable insights, it is as good as you can expect from a free app.

Please find our store at https://freddi.be/

Zoom Boutique Store

It's free to install, but not free to optimize SEO, pretty expensive montly rate compare to similar other apps.

April 4, 2020

Hi There,
The app is actually free to use and not just to install.
It generates a complete and detailed site audit that will give you a deeper understanding as to why your site is not generating the traffic you think it should or why your sales and conversions are not improving.

Beauty By Razan

This app is really cool, help me improve my site.
It compares your site with a lot of other sites to reveal to you what your mistakes are.
I would recommend it very much.

Askari

Love this app. Easy to use and gives alot of good tips to make your store boosting ! I will keep using this app for sure.

TrenZnoW

I used this app to help me create a wonderful SEO and give tips and pointers as well, I would love to see more features such as a wish list

Stain Ink

Great app!!! Walked me through step by step and it helped my site improve quite a bit. Would recommend for beginners.

Albena's Radiance

Great app, really help on sorting things up. Site optimization is a huge thing in eCommerce and Benchmark Hero gets the job done.
Thank you!

Lasergraveren.shop

Still testing it, but seems really helpful and promising.
I hope I can see the difference in google when they crawl again !

Uprissance

This app is a great guide to help improve your business all around. For anyone looking for guidance on where to improve SEO, I recommend Benchmark