Reviews (1,401)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient image optimization for SEO, leading to improved search engine visibility. They value the automatic optimization feature for its time-saving benefits and the addition of alt tags and titles to images. The responsive customer support and free usage are highly commended, making it suitable for budget-conscious merchants. The app's ability to write descriptions, provide performance reports, and improve site speed by optimizing images is also appreciated.

April 4, 2024

Free deo tools whats not to like. Great stuff

GoodWood-Furniture .com
About 2 months using the app
April 9, 2024

I like the program I think it help my seo snipplet I got on google search engine

Treasure Beauty
April 16, 2024

Very impressed. Has definitely saved me time and impressed on me the importance of diligence in the first place. Also customer service response time is amazing.

CLH Designs
1 day using the app
February 19, 2024

I am beyond impressed with the results. As someone who is constantly bogged down with the task of optimizing images for my website, this tool has been a game changer. Not only did it save me an incredible amount of time, but the results have been outstanding.

The user-friendly interface made it easy for me to upload my images and let the wizard do its magic. And magic it was, as I saw a significant improvement in my website's SEO within days. The wizard not only optimized my images for faster loading times, but also added alt tags and titles for better search engine visibility.

I was particularly impressed with the time saved. Previously, I would spend hours manually optimizing images, but with the SEO Image Optimizer Wizard, it took me no more than a few minutes. This has freed up so much of my time to focus on other important aspects of my business.

I highly recommend the SEO Image Optimizer Wizard to any website owner who wants to improve their SEO and save time in the process. Trust me, you won't be disappointed. Thank you for creating such a valuable and efficient tool!

LuxeAuraEvents
Israel
3 days using the app
April 24, 2024

such an amazing and time saver app

Mini Mart
Pakistan
April 13, 2024

I am very happy with the image optimization.

Alula Inspired
May 29, 2024

The image optimizer messed up a bunch of our images. When I went to restore them back, it said that it restored them, but they are still messed up. It didn't mess up all of them, but about 15% of them.

BLV Peru
Peru
6 days using the app
May 27, 2024

Great app. Saved hours of time and it's completely free. Thanks.

Christian Deluca
1 day using the app
February 23, 2024

Wow this is a great app analyzer for anyone is just starting an online business this will let you know exactly where you stand and will improve you store performance to get the results you deserve

Audacious Lifestylez
7 days using the app
April 6, 2024

Excellent product keep it up

www.Shopthatapp.com