SEO Site Audit, Benchmark Hero

SEO Site Audit, Benchmark Hero

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

God Abundance

I found this app really helpful to find the little things in my store that needed doing to get it up to a high standard standard and make my seo work well.

TUFFTRUCKS SCALE MODELS

A great app when setting up a new store or benchmarking an existing store, will help improve ranking and trustworthyness with customers and recommend changees to improve sales etc.

AvecEnvie

I wanted to benchmark www.AvecEnvie.com against some of the bigger players and this did exactly that, breaking down several opportunities for me to improve my site for little to no cost (excluding the cost of time). Very useful information - thanks guys!

OurWorld.boutique

Application pratique qui vous indique ou votre site à des problème de Référencement.

Très bonne journée

Eco Natural Wellness

This is a real easy tool that will give you a quick overview of the health your site. I didn't realize i was missing my Contact Us page on my site and this tool helped me tremendously. Now I know my site will be Index properly. Thanks!

Cervilieve™️ Care Store

This app is really helpful ! Helps you see what’s you can improve to have a more optimised website. free to detect imperfection, pay to improve SEO. totally Recommend

Faith Hand

I used this app to see the score of my website and what are the issues. SEO Site Audit gave me clear info on what's wrong and where i should improve. I appreciate that!

NIGEL MARK

Great app! The reports that it provides truly gives us a benchmark and guide for us to through improving our store in the following areas: "Business, Marketing, Shopping Experience and Technical." Thank You!
nigelmark.com

ToutousShop

De très bonne explication, une analyse rapide du site et des solution apporter pour une amélioration.

FancyButFunctional

This tool helped me a lot, discovering stuff I didn't even know about but was still necessary. Thanks!