Image Optimizer & SEO Audit

Improve your SEO and site speed with a FREE image optimizer!

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Vaptcom

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 20 hours

Usei este app para verificar minha loja e achei excelente no conjunto de atividades que ele nos propõe

CoastalCuriositiesCA

Time spent using app 12 minutes

This is awesome. Targets exactly where I need to improve my product pages and why. For free. It doesn't get any better than that, unless they re-wrote all of my pages for free. :)

Zenvida Furniture

They provide a comprehensive SEO audit with clear instructions on remediation. Their support is fantastic.

Blvck Party Apparel

Time spent using app About 2 hours

This app is amazing. I am amazed that is still free. It's so detailed and precise, if you'd struggling or if you just want to improve your store. Get this app and keep it on your store.

Haley Hamilton Art

Amazing. Free version does a ton, and it helped me make effective adjustments to my new site. Thank you!

Stainky's

I used this app to help me optimize my site. When I've tried similar services previously, they've mostly just provided code or instructions for how I could optimize things myself. This app actually did the work for me, which was friggin awesome. Especially optimizing my images - I literally just clicked a few times and my images were optimized, something I've been struggling to do myself. Thanks Storeya!

NaturalTeca

I used this application tonight and until now looks great, finally the images were optimized. And the best, everything of these processes were easily and smooth.

Essentialgifting

The overall format of the report/audit is superb, would love to see more details on how to resolve areas pointed out for improvement. I would probably say that the majority of users of this app do not have tech or developers background so the language can be useless if not direct and to the point of how to make changes and not willing to take a risk with changing coding. I have purchased the Traffic booster - looking forward to any positive results once approved by Google. I highly recommend adding the app to monitor stats and take steps to raise the bar of store. I also love that you actually have a direct customer contact. I really wish this app offered store speed improvement. Why isn't there one app that does all inclusive optimization, seo, speed, popups, customization etc. Paying for so many different apps to achieve all improvements communicated in an audit with low sales volume is disappointing.

Metix Tech

Location Australia

So far, I've only used the app for image optimisation for one of our sites. It's working well so far!

Virginia City Motorcycle Company

Time spent using app 40 minutes

This was super fast. The image optimization in and of itself was incredible. And it eased my mind on a lot of different issues. Thank you for the free service and being a third party source for website verification. Much appreciated.