SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

Zweep Procurement and Distribution Specialist

This app helped me so much in getting my store, www.zweep.co.za finally making money. Once you get all the stuff in place, eve thing just happened.
Rikus, South Africa

Bellissimo Deals

This app has made me understand what I'm required to to improve my site. This what I required. Great app.

Alpska Šola Bovec

Great app for now. Still need some work to figure out everything, but looks good! Try it out for yourself.

Flamingo Earth Beads

I am pretty excited about the review I've just read from this app. It clearly pointed out the areas I need to fix to optimize my site. It also provided links that I could use/research to help me along. I'm very satisfied.

What Fashion Wants

Great app! It really helped me figure out what I need to fix my store. This was exactly what I was looking for, very informative and helpful when it comes to figuring out how to fix things.

Garcia's Shopping List

Very nice app. I got all my questions answered in a few minutes. I will begin to work on these results to improve my store
Thank you.

UrbanBiker

The app helped to quickly indentify specific areas to focus my attention and key 'work-ons'. Thanks!

ALVIEVA

Very nice services. Love their easy to use options. Will recommend to everyone if they want to get their store insght

Mileniuum

Me parece genial tengo que trabajar mucho para mejorar mi tienda, gracias por su sugerencia ahora solo necesito resolver todos los problemas encontrados en mi tienda.

Kodipark

Great App. I'm really satisfied of it. It has helped me to improve my shopify store and It was what I needed. I recommend.