Image Optimizer & SEO Audit

Improve your SEO and site speed with image optimizer for free

Free

Cece's Accessories

This app is really helpful if you’re not too sure what you need to work on with your app to get it to the level you want. I recommend this app if that’s what you’re looking for.

Cord

One of the best apps I've worked with
Great Job Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shop For Gamers

Amazing All Suggestion From The app is exactly right. Everything about this app is useful. I am glad to have this app on my store.

SPAZE SPORTS

I used it app for the first time and I thought they may be giving unaccurate results. But upon using and comparing with other SEO tools, not only they were really accurate, but also helped my in rectifying the SEO problems. Really great app for your store.

Hair Care Online

I used this app to make my store more user friendly while at the same time increase its visibility on the web. it is simple to use and setup great work please keep it up.

babiezon

I recommend. It is very useful and it has helped me solve few seo issue i had on my store. You should try it, you wont regret

Elderberry Boost

Great product. Gives a nice list of site improvements to focus on. I use it in conjunction with another free SEO app, as this one does not look at meta titles and descriptions for keyword consistency. If it included that as a feature, this would be my sole go to SEO app.

Camo Nets USA

Working great so far on our site. I love the back-end help that it offers us to move forward. We're always struggling for visibility in a crowded market so this is very helpful for benchmarking.

TrendaLooza

I reccomend this app. It is very useful and it has helped my business solve several issues thus far,

Knightor

We used this app to check our SEO score for our online store selling English wines. It's so easy to use and tells you which areas to work on, though it could be a bit more clear about how to correct the problem areas, still good!
Check out our shop!