SEO Image Optimizer by StoreYa

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
April 6, 2022

Amazing. Free version does a ton, and it helped me make effective adjustments to my new site. Thank you!

Haley Hamilton Art
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 23, 2022

I used this app to help me optimize my site. When I've tried similar services previously, they've mostly just provided code or instructions for how I could optimize things myself. This app actually did the work for me, which was friggin awesome. Especially optimizing my images - I literally just clicked a few times and my images were optimized, something I've been struggling to do myself. Thanks Storeya!

Stainky's
Time spent using app: 9 months
March 4, 2022

I used this application tonight and until now looks great, finally the images were optimized. And the best, everything of these processes were easily and smooth.

NaturalTeca
Time spent using app: 15 days
Edited February 25, 2022

The overall format of the report/audit is superb, would love to see more details on how to resolve areas pointed out for improvement. I would probably say that the majority of users of this app do not have tech or developers background so the language can be useless if not direct and to the point of how to make changes and not willing to take a risk with changing coding. I have purchased the Traffic booster - looking forward to any positive results once approved by Google. I highly recommend adding the app to monitor stats and take steps to raise the bar of store. I also love that you actually have a direct customer contact. I really wish this app offered store speed improvement. Why isn't there one app that does all inclusive optimization, seo, speed, popups, customization etc. Paying for so many different apps to achieve all improvements communicated in an audit with low sales volume is disappointing.

Essentialgifting
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 21, 2022

So far, I've only used the app for image optimisation for one of our sites. It's working well so far!

Metix Tech
Time spent using app: 6 days
February 15, 2022

This was super fast. The image optimization in and of itself was incredible. And it eased my mind on a lot of different issues. Thank you for the free service and being a third party source for website verification. Much appreciated.

Virginia City Motorcycle Company
Time spent using app: 40 minutes
February 7, 2022

Highlighted the Google Tag was not set up correctly and the Google remarketing. So edited the theme and is now working.

Pos-Hardware Ltd
Time spent using app: 5 days
February 1, 2022

I have only used it once by now but first impressions matter. Fast, clear, useful. Very clear ways to improve your SEO even if you don't know anything about it. Perfect!

Notsobasic
Spain
Time spent using app: 8 days
January 27, 2022

I am very new to SEO but am trying to learn as much as possible so I can manage my SEO on my own. This is very insightful of the details that will help improve. This is a great tool to get a good understanding of quick fixes and improvements!

BrutalBones
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 24, 2022

its a great report and its my wish that my online store improves greatly in the near future. have taken note

fashionlifestore1