SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

Salt and Light Prism Arts

Excellent App, quick and easy to use, very informative with regards to the audit and gives good advice and links to apps to help you improve your site even more. Its saved some money, rather than actually paying an SEO agency, this app does a lot of what these companies charge for. Its great for beginners like me.

ORGANIC 1 Co.

Thank you for this great app. I love how easy it is to install and setup. I also love that it's free (full disclosure). It is what it is... Im liking this one.

B2U-Europe

So easy to use, well laid out, easy to read & understand. I would recommend this app to anyone as it identifies the important areas for improvement and advises on how to improve your SEO Score

beautykiwi

Very useful application. I like it very much. It will direct me to do bestest. It is also give you a solution of problems.

organizerfactory

I used this app to improve the seo of my website. It really works and easy-to-use. Very informative!

A.Brask

Love it! Finally an app + gorgeous support , that I can use to something. It screens and evaluates my website but also comes with step by step actions to improve it. I am using it together with the growth app to control my Facebook ads :) love it

Voiceopin Shopping Center

This is an excellent product for helping to double-check your work to make certain that you are meeting the requirements for launching a successful shop.

VERLUX Fashion

I used this amazing App to show me where I need assistance and that's exactly what it did. Thankful for great technology.
(Another store owner refer this App to me). 5 stars.... I liked everything about it, very informative!!
Verluxfashion.com

The Peach Pie Jewelry

This app is very helpful in pointing out what you need to improve upon and it's also awesome to see what you've already done right!

productsfromportugal

Very good app...I give 5 stars! I´ve installed in my store and it helped me a lot.