SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

SEO Site Audit, fix SEO issues

by Storeya

Improve your SEO, Marketing & Shopping experience!

Sin City Productions

App was very helpful in showing what I could do to boost seo with a few changes that I could make immediately myself. I am looking at other apps by this company and hoping to install a few more from them in the future.

Amanieasyshop

Great app. Tells me all I needed to know about my online store

Revigorate

Great tool for a quick glance at website performance. Highly recommended!

Echelon Luxx

Very easy to use! The info provided is valuable and has a positive impact on your store when applied. So far I have made several changes using the directions included with each suggestion.

Gifts Actually

Great Little app. When used in conjunction with SEO RANGER can really help improve your online SEO and meta data. Best of all it's free. Recommend.

Mad About Tea

Very handy little tool, especially for those who are new to building Shopify stores.
Picked up a few things I had overlooked (or hadn't even thought of) which were able to be addressed quickly.

Amber Grove

Appears a great little easy to install app. Few handy pointers which I didn't realise. recommend it - and best of all it's free.

Codename Guacamole

I thought I had everything nailed !!

If it weren't for this app I would have seriously overlooked some really important stuff to build a solid store. Highly recommend it, and hey, you can't beat free!

1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 Next