Image Optimizer & SEO Audit

Improve your SEO and site speed with a FREE image optimizer!

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Old Colony Outfitters

Big help catching obvious oversights on a new web store. Definitely recommend to anyone running a website through Shopify.

Go with the flow gifts

I am about to launch my store and I downloaded this app to see if I could improve anywhere before I launch and I got a very good detailed report on where I could improve. Very happy with it.

CanineTitans

It was fast and easy. From isntalling it to running a report. So far so good. It gave me an overall score. I kept tweaking it until my score improved.

Street Weapons

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is a great app! It provides a lot of useful information for making your store more optimized for sales and easier to use for the customer. There could be a bit more information provided, but its pretty good for being free!!

niftyOffice

I really like how this tool automatically checks your SEO to a variety of large stores! It really helps when starting out!

Stylish-Accessories

Location Egypt

This app is very good. It lets you know what is missing in your store so, you can improve it. Thank you

Odyssey Fashion Trends

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Highly impressed. A must have for every website. Fixed a lot of things on my website with this app.

That Bunny Farm

Location South Africa
Time spent using app 19 minutes

Thank you so much, this has really helped me gain further insight and I will start implementing the changes suggested.

Assuage Hemp CBD Products

Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this free app to help prepare my site for Shopify SEO Manager that I'll start using once my site is verified.

Manta Fitness Equipment

Location Australia

Been a good help getting the last few bits in order for our website. Hopefully we see it now carry over into increased profile