Lifetime Profit Calc & Reports

Lifetime Profit Calc & Reports

by BeProfit

Track & export true profit reports, order metrics & expenses

Dientedeleonshop

Great app, great support from the team!!!
I was having problems setting up shipping costs, and the support team was very diligent in helping me setting it up and follow up

January 27, 2021

Thank you! keep enjoying the app, and let our support team know if you ever have any questions 😎

Luxurier

This app is better than Xero. Not sure why it's free.
You should definitely use this app to track profit and expenses for Shopify

January 26, 2021

Thanks for the great feedback, we're happy to offer our expense tracker and profit calculator for free!
Keep enjoying the app, let our support team know if you ever need anything🤩

Cellar Door Plants

This is an amazing app! It is far better than any other app that I have seen for calculating profit for your store. In addition, their customer service is amazing! So if you have any issues they will take care of it :)

January 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback and kind words 😄 It means a lot to us!
Our whole team is always working hard to make the BeProfit profit calculator even better, let our support team know if you need anything.

Lash Lift Club

This app is exactly what I needed! Instantly get an overview of how your store is tracking & where your budget is being spent. Integration with Google/Facebook ads is super simple! So far my favourite app on Shopify

January 20, 2021

Your feedback is exactly what we're aiming for with our Shopify profit & expense tracker - thank you!
Let us know if you ever need any help or have any suggestions to improve the app, our support team is here for you. 🙏

POCKT

Best Profit and Loss App I've ever used!
I was struggling to calculate my 2020 profit and loss. I was lost in COGS, PayPal, Shopify payouts, shipping fees, recurring payments etc. I was even trying to keep everything in an Excell file until I found BeProfit! These guys saved my life. The app is highly user-friendly, sync very fast, pulling all the information successfully, and providing you valuable information in a sleek interface. I can't say enough to explain the benefits that you will get from this app. Don't think so much, just install and see it, you won't regret it!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

January 17, 2021

Thank you for the kind words and awesome feedback on our profit margin calculator 🙌
We're thrilled to hear how our app has been so beneficial for you.
Our support team is here should you need anything - happy profit tracking!

IZ Destiny

I haven't seen anything like these. That what every Shopify user needed. Their team was amazing. The app is definitely excellent. Thank you Beprofit!

January 10, 2021

We are here for anything you need

Original Green

An excellent app improving everyday with new features. The developers take onboard your suggestions, which can only help make this a 'must have' app for any Shopify store owner interested in making profit.

January 7, 2021

Thank you! keep enjoying the app, and let our support team know if you ever have any questions 👍

Noir et Bois inc.

very user friendly!!! UX is very nice and easy to use, looking forward to see how this app will benefit us in the near future!

January 3, 2021

We work hard to bring you a Shopify calculator with the best user experience, we're so glad you like it! We also look forward to helping your business track expenses, optimize profits, & grow stronger.

Buying2u

Just started to use this App and I'm loving. Very useful and practical. Easy to insert expenses and the graphs you can customize.

January 3, 2021

We're happy to hear that you're loving our lifetime profit & expense tracker! Keep enjoying the app, let our support team know if you ever have any questions 👍

Anhem

Good app so far. The only big issue I can see is that it can't integrate with bing yet. I hope they fix that soon

December 30, 2020

Thanks for your feedback 😊

We're still a new app and have big plans to fulfill all of our customers' needs and dreams. Bing is definitely on our roadmap and we will be sure to update you as soon as this integration is completed.
In the meantime, you have the option of adding your Bing ad spend as often as you'd like by going to your Expenses page and clicking Add Expense.
If you need any guidance on how to add these expenses, we're always happy to help!
We would also gladly add your previous Bing expenses retroactively for you if you share these expenses with us by date.

Previous 1 3 4 5