Beprofit ‑ Profit Analytics

Beprofit ‑ Profit Analytics

by Become

Discover your true profits, Track metrics, Optimize your store

Zone Gears

Was working really well, but after the last updates, the App is useless, The ad spend doesn't update. so you may think you are very profitable while you're losing money, other than that, their support team takes ages to reply, Most of the features are on the Premium Plan, You can get the same features in other Free Apps.

Stargaze Lamps

This is an essential app for any store and it's very user friendly. The customer support is also amazing and always very quick to respond.

September 19, 2021

Thanks for your great review, we're always happy to help! If you ever need any further assistance using our profit calculator app - do let us know. Cheers!

Lybra Intimates

This is an absolute must if you have a store regardless if it's online or not. Customer service is A+++ I had a issue at 1am scheduled a call at 10am you can not ask for amazing support like that. Now to the why: The program combines you total ad spend, cost of goods and operating expenses to determine your ROI. This has allowed me to make adjustments to my inventory and prices. It syncs to Aliexpress and other DS companies. You really need this program in your business. The success of your business is in the numbers. You need this best investment ever.

September 6, 2021

We couldn't have said it better..eCommerce success starts with knowing your numbers. Thanks for your awesome review, we're happy you're enjoying our profit tracking app. If you ever need any further assistance - we're here for you!

Appalachian Outfitters

A great way to track your Shopify store's finances. BeProfit is able to give you insight into the business that just isn't available through the built in reporting in Shopify, and the customer service team is always very responsive if there are any questions or issues.

September 5, 2021

Your review means a lot to us! Thank you for you kind words and for choosing our profit calculator app to track your store's finances. Cheers!

Valyou Furniture

Pretty straight forward. UTMs for Ad Spend. Will help with seeing a clear journey of conversions. Fast Meeting Scheduling too.

September 2, 2021

We're happy to hear that our UTM attribution feature is helping you track your ad conversions - thank you for the feedback! We hope you're also enjoying the other powerful features in our profit tracker app. Let us know if you'd like a hand exploring them!

So604

I used this app to figure out how much I am making, rather than using a google sheets. Its very comprehensive. Their customer success team and account management is awesome and very responsive. I came to them with some concerns and they were able to address them very quickly and efficiently. I am super excited to be using this app!

September 1, 2021

We appreciate your review and we're happy to hear how much you like our Shopify profit/expense tracking app! Our support team will reach out directly to find out how we can best address the integration challenges you were facing.

Avant Therapeutics

The app is really good. It has a lot of reports and complex customizations, as the UTM report that is really useful if you are using Facebook given that they're really imprecise to measure IOS events now.

August 31, 2021

Thanks for your awesome feedback! It makes us happy to hear that our profit tracker app is helping you combat the impact of iOS14 updates! Keep enjoying BeProfit, our support team is always here if you need anything.

The Tactical Revolution

Really great app, since I have started using it, I am now aware of my profits on a daily/monthly basis. Really recommend it.

August 23, 2021

Thanks for your great review, we're happy to hear BeProfit helps you keep track of your profits. Let us know if you ever need any assistance🙏

DOVEALA - #1 THE SHOP OF THE WORLD

Really the best apps to analyze the business plan of your business. Moreover, the staff are very reactive.

August 22, 2021

We're happy you find our profit tracker helpful! If you ever need any assistance - we're here for you. Cheers!

Into The Verse Toys

An absolutely amazing product that is so incredibly versatile. In my experience it beats "competitors" (if you can call them that, because no others that I have found have anywhere near the functionality)hands down. And to top it all off, actual real life support is just a click away with response times quicker than my mum on Whatsapp!

August 17, 2021

Our team is very happy to receive such a gracious review, thank you so much. We'll continue working hard to bring you the best Shopify profit & expense tracker! As you mentioned, our support team is always here if you need anything.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20