BeProfit Profit Calc & Reports

BeProfit Profit Calc & Reports

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 2, 2023

I've been searching for an app like this for a very long time. Finally, I can see exactly how my 2 stores are performing financially in real time and also look at my performance history over the years.

I had a problem importing the data feed to one of my stores and the customer service team came through quickly to resolve the issue. Highly recommend this gem of an app!

Plastic Bag Partners
BeProfit 📊 replied February 2, 2023

Thank you so much for this awesome review!
We are so glad that BeProfit meets your needs and that our customer service team was able to help you. We hope you continue to find the app useful and that it continues to help you manage your stores!
Cheers :)

January 29, 2023

When we started with our shop, I installed BeProfit in order to monitor the results of sales compared to the budget for Ads. A few days later, I imported all of our costs, (COGS, operational costs, shipping rates etc.) into the dashboard and i was astonished by the picture the numbers gave me: Realtime monitoring not only of our Adcampaigns but for the whole business itself.

Without these possibilites, we wouldßnt have been able to scale the business up so much. We always can keep an eye on all important costs and profits. sure, you could make up an spreadsheet and calculate all these stats for yourself with fancy formulas. But who´s got time for that?

The support is very good - personal videocalls and a super fast respond on all the tickets which I sent in. (Even if I did ask some dumb questions (from todays point of view) :))

I strongly recommend this app to every shop-owner who wants to save time, money and always have a good view on important business numbers.

Dein-Flaschengarten.de
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
BeProfit 📊 replied February 1, 2023

Thank you for your review! We're so glad that you were able to take advantage of the features of BeProfit to monitor your sales and budget and that our support team was helpful. We hope that our app continues to help you save time and money and keep track of your business numbers!
Cheers :)

January 29, 2023

This app and company is a fking SCAM!!!! Look through all the other reviews, they'll charge you high amounts even if you don't use the app and then REFUSE to refund you and try their best to hold your money from you. They don't reply to any e-mails or support. Do yourself a favour and just don't download this app. AVOID

Super Sea Moss
Time spent using app: 8 days
BeProfit 📊 replied January 29, 2023

Hi Super Sea Moss team,
We want to assure you that our customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance to our team, and we are sorry for any miscommunication or frustration that may have occurred.

We noticed that you uninstalled our app shortly after the trial ended, at which point Shopify had already processed the charge. We want to clarify that all billing is automated through Shopify and is not something that we have control over. However, we understand that this may have caused confusion and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Our team is currently trying to reach out to you to resolve any issues and address any concerns you may have.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are here to help and would be delighted to hear from you.

Best regards,
BeProfit Team

January 26, 2023

Wowwwww.
I have tried all of them.
This is like a space-ship compared to other platforms.
Granular reporting beyond what I thought I would need. It even pull my Shipstation data to for comparison of all kinds of data.
The customer service is phenomenal.
Eden and Raphael are amazing since Day 1.
Fahri

The Loomia
Time spent using app: 7 months
BeProfit 📊 replied January 26, 2023

Thanks so much for the amazing review, Fahri!
We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying our platform and that our customer service team has been helpful.
Your feedback is invaluable to us and we truly appreciate your support.
Happy optimizing your business! Cheers :)

January 5, 2023

It's a fab app which gives our business good visibility on all the sales and costs associated with the Shopify sales channel. Customer support is really excellent!

Popcorn Shed
Time spent using app: 4 months
BeProfit 📊 replied January 5, 2023

Thank you so much for this great review! We are so glad that you are enjoying the app and the customer support. Your feedback really means a lot to us!

January 3, 2023

Beprofit Thank you! All the tools you need to know your business numbers are here. No need for spreadsheets/excel. Easy to use, accurate. + excellent customer service! Highly recommend.

TROKELI
Israel
Time spent using app: 12 months
BeProfit 📊 replied January 3, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're so glad you're enjoying our product and that our customer service has been up to your expectations. We're here for should you need anything else. Cheers :)

December 19, 2022

I have been testing BeProfit in two stores for 1 week now. An app like this is essential in my opinion.

The app provides us with precise insights very quickly, which we can incorporate directly into product development, for example.

10/10 stars

Low Lights Studios
Germany
Time spent using app: 6 days
BeProfit 📊 replied December 19, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! We're so happy to hear that BeProfit has been so useful to you and that you've had a great experience. Thanks again and happy calculating :)

December 18, 2022

Can't believe it took me so long to get this. I've been archaically calculating my profit with a calculator and some averages. Life changing. Be aware that its very addictive to look at

The Bridge - Watch Strap Specialists
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
BeProfit 📊 replied December 19, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're glad to hear that BeProfit has been life-changing for you and made it easier to track your profits. That's what we're here for :)
BTW, don't worry about becoming addicted, the only outcome is an increase in profits!

December 15, 2022

Great app and customer support! I was unaware of the fee's that came with high order amount and got an invoice for those. Got really disappointed that they didn't notify me when exceeding the limit. Contacted them and Daniel waived the fee's! Also app works great, but sometimes the connection with a social media platform suddenly disconnects. Overall great experience

Lavistique
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 year
BeProfit 📊 replied December 15, 2022

Thank you for your review! We're so glad you were pleased with our customer service and the overall experience with our app.
We apologize for the connection issue you encountered and we will look into it to see how we can improve.
Thank you again for your feedback!

November 30, 2022

Even if it is a very well created app, unfortunately after 10 months of use I have been totally upset from this and especially from the support. Ι had a problem wıth the total sales. The app was showing different total sales ( daily and monthly), different from the Shopify. So, when I realised it I sent many emails and I spoke to the chat. Many tickets bu t no asnwer. After one week of trying to communicate I decided to uninstall the app because I couldn't find a way to fix it on my own and of course, if the total sales where shown wrong, all the other calculatıons about the profıts were also wrong. After uninstalling, the staff sent me many emails to ask me why I uninstalled it, which I answered of course. They said that they haven't received any tickets on the chat and no emails. They pursuade me to install it again , which I did and they would try to fix the problem. One week after again no solution. And the last but not least was that even if I was their customer for 10 months, the new pricing that they charged me was 30$ more than I was paying all the months on my subscrition. When i asked why was that they said they couldn't do anyhting. So neither solved the problem, neither wanted to. And they increased the monthly fees so, without Improvıng their app and their facilitities. Unfortunately, tottaly disapointed.

Manena
Greece
Time spent using app: 12 months
BeProfit 📊 replied November 30, 2022

Hi, Eden CEO at BeProfit here. I would like to apologize for any issue you were facing while using our app.
We are committed to constantly improving our user experience and I would like to personally connect with you and help address anything you feel we should be doing better.
I look forward to hearing from you, and I hope to make your experience with BeProfit as smooth and convenient as possible.
Eden | BeProfit CEO