BeProfit Profit Calc & Reports

True profit calculator, analytics dashboard & order metrics

From $25/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Moon Magic

Location Singapore

The perfect app to have all the company's figures in view.
Super clear, perfect to use and clever data setting options to ideally map actual costs. The support answers immediately and takes care of all issues absolutely outstanding and with passion! Best customer support I ever had! The whole BeProfit team is super open-minded so that everyone has the perfect app in the end. I definitely recommend it!

July 3, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this AWESOME review! We're super glad that you find the BeProfit app to be useful.
Supporting our customers and finding solutions for their needs are our top priorities and we're thrilled that we could assist you.
We're here should you need anything else. Cheers!

Sportler

Location Norway

I've used the app for about a year, and it helps me monitor my real time profits. The team are continuously adding new functionality, which has made the app more valuable over time. I would recommend Beprofit for every starting, or rapidly growing business to get a better overview and understanding of your day-to-day financials.

June 30, 2022

Thanks for the great review and honest feedback. It means a lot to us!
We're glad that you're getting real value from BeProfit.
The team is constantly looking for ways to improve all aspects of our app.
We look forward to hearing any suggestions or insight you may have!
Cheers :)

Shed Leather

Location Australia

I needed help with shipping and Liora explained patiently the steps to help me through. Great customer service .Thankyou

June 30, 2022

Thank you so much for this great feedback! We're glad our customer service could assist you! Please feel free to contact us again if you have any further questions.

SEELENlook

Location Germany

Hammer Tool um die Zahlen im Überblick zu behalten und Erfolg/Misserfolg zu analysieren. Toller Support mit blitzschneller Reaktion. Ein Muss für jeden Onlineshop.

June 29, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this amazing review! We're glad you find our tool useful :)

neurogena.co.uk

support is amazing, Liora from support team solved my problem instantly, I could not image my bussiness without this app

June 6, 2022

Our pleasure! Do let us know if there's anything else we can help with. Cheers :)

Telmo & Jayden

Location France

The app is really clean, the metrics are in real time and the customer service is the best. I recommend this app for anyone who want to know their metrics, so they can make better decisions.

June 2, 2022

You just made our day! Cheers for the great feedback, keep tracking your profit and let us know if there's anything we can help with.

Cutethingo

Location Norway

Very good app, use it everyday! Perfect for tracking and thats a must-have. Exactly what i was looking for

May 25, 2022

This is the review we were looking for! 😊 Cheers for the awesome feedback, let us know if there's anything we can help with.

Puffin Drinkwear

The right amount of robust features while still be user friendly and easy to use. 5 stars for providing greater visibility for our financials.

May 10, 2022

Thanks for your awesome review! We're always keen to make improvements and add new valuable features to BeProfit; if you have any suggestions - do let us know! :)

Premium Body Armor

This is probably the most complete analytics package out there for Shopify. Terrific customer support, simple to use settings and all my info at a glance.

May 10, 2022

BOOM! What a great review, your feedback means a lot to us! Keep enjoying our profit analysis app and let us know if there's anything else we can help you with😀

The Pole Room

Location Australia

The app stopped sending me daily updates for the last month and a bit, and support guy never got back to me with questions as promised after our call. Great app, has lots of potential but since it's premium priced at $100USD per month, these two things left me disappointed as a customer and I unsubscribed.

April 26, 2022

Thank you for your sincere feedback. Firstly, we're sorry to see you leave - we strive to provide each and every one of our users with the best possible experience. We'd love to chat with you so we can better understand what went wrong and make sure this doesn't happen again. We tried contacting you with no luck - we'd love to hear back from you.

-The BeProfit team