BeProfit ‑ Profit Analytics

Discover your true profits, Track metrics, Optimize your store

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

ScentWizz

wont let me create an account. waste of my time I do not recommend this application if you want your time wasted.

January 28, 2022

Thank you for your honest feedback. We have responded to your ticket and tried to call you. We are sorry that you seem to be having some issues setting up, although it's unclear to us what the issue is.
The team is currently off hours but, please let us know if we can assist with anything and don't hesitate to set up a call with one of our team members.
We are looking forward to hearing from you,
Support team

Vilix The Label

Very helpful support! Jumped on a call and god good and accurate answers. Love the function in the app that you can easily see the statics about different ad platforms at one place!

January 26, 2022

Thanks for your awesome review, we really appreciate it! If you need any further assistance with BeProfit down the road just let us know.

Jasmine's Home & Co

Great app, I am using the free plan and it literally has everything I need to get started. Pretty broad aspects for a free account.

January 9, 2022

Thanks for your feedback, please let us know if there's anything we can do assist. Cheers!

Byggahus.se Shop

Great app. It fills in the blanks that my accounting system misses out on. The most useful thing for me is the profit per order function. I have many products so pricing and calculating prices can be time consuming. The product profit breakdown is also great. And connection with google ads./facebook. Keep up the good work BeProfit!

December 29, 2021

Great review! Many thanks for your awesome feedback, we're more than happy you find our profit tracker helpful. If you ever need anything - do let us know!

ForeverBags.de

I absolutey recommend this app. With this app you can have a very good overview about all expenses and profits. Also the costumer support is very helpful and kind.
Keep on this good work guys!

December 28, 2021

What a great review! Thank you, we're always happy to help. If you need any further assistance with our profit calculator app - we're here for you. Cheers!

The Velvet Bow

It is an excellent app. it does what it say it does. But the best of all is their support which is the best i saw in Shopify apps Ever. Thank you guys

December 28, 2021

Thank you for your great feedback, we're very glad to hear you find our profit calculator app useful for your business! Keep enjoying BeProfit and if you need anything else our support team is always happy to help. 👍

Cool Mini-Splits

The app is amazing, so easy to use and intuitive, the support is always available to help, the graphics are easy to read and the analytics are pretty good to scale.

December 28, 2021

We're so happy you're enjoying our BeProfit app, it's our pleasure to help. Thanks for your awesome review!

DogMerch

Love this app and the team over at BeProfit. Anyone and everyone running an online ecommerce business needs the data BeProfit offers to optimize their own business.

December 28, 2021

Thank you for this wonderful review. If you need any help or have any suggestions for improvements - just reach out. Cheers!

.MAISON LES ÉNERVÉS | Prêt-à-porter | Official online store

I tried all the Profit Tracker apps available on Shopify and here is my review for BeProfit: - All the metric are super well shown. - Dashboard is complete, you can see all the needed information right away. - P&L options is super clear - Profit & Expenses Breakdown graphic is very helpful and clear. - Raphael from the customer service is beyond helpful and answered with patience at absolutely all my questions. We even had some calls when I needed some informations about the settings which is very much appreciated. I have an other store as well and I use the same app.
I recommend BeProfit
Thank you for the great work!

December 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your gracious feedback!
Our whole team is super excited to hear that BeProfit is helping your business!
Keep enjoying, and know that we are always here to offer any assistance you may need. And of course, we're always open to hearing your suggestions on how we can make our app even better.

Candelinas

The best profit analysis app out there. Super straightforward and easy to use and setup. Customer support is phenomenal too. They were helping me even on Sunday. Congrats guys!

December 21, 2021

Many thanks for the fantastic feedback! We'll keep working to make our profit calculator app even better for you - in the meantime, please continue enjoying BeProfit and let us know if we can help with anything.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22