BeProfit ‑ Profit Analytics

Discover your true profits, Track metrics, Optimize your store

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Whisky Grail

One of the greatest free apps in the store - provides a detailed financial overview! Recommend it for any shop.

March 16, 2021

Thanks for your feedback!
We’re happy to hear you’re enjoying the app - our support team is here if you ever have any questions 😊

Finders Keepers

Really great and quick customer service - literally got a reply within minutes. 100% recommend! Easy-to-use layout.

March 14, 2021

Burn Pit BBQ

I use this app to help keep track of my business expenses. It's super easy to use and the COGS has really helped me stay on top of my costs.

Thanks so much!
It means a lot to us to know that our profit calculator is helping your business.
Keep enjoying the app, and let our support team know if you ever have any questions 😎

LuxBox

Way better than order metrics. And guess what? It's free! Also really good customer service if you get any issues. Recommended

Roots Plants

I'm using this in my new store to monitor profitability and breakeven daily (I can see live net profit at any time during the day) and weekly. It's pretty good - reporting in a way that is close to how I would create reports myself. The developers at become.co are responding very quickly to my questions and making changes as well, which is excellent. Great app!

March 11, 2021

Your feedback is exactly what we're aiming for with our Shopify profit & expense tracker - thank you!
Let us know if you ever need any help or have any suggestions to improve the app, our support team is here for you. 🙏

Artimal

Great app, very useful to get more information about the Financial insights per day, week, month or year. Love it thanks!

March 11, 2021

Thanks for your review! The app helps track financials over time, so we hope you’ll keep enjoying your dashboard for a while 👍 Let our support team know if you have any questions.

Curlfinity

Absolutely great app, and I hope it will remain free.
Extremely useful to know whether your shop remains in good health financially-wise.

March 11, 2021

Thanks for your great review! 😎
We love hearing back from happy customers and are thrilled that you’re benefiting from our lifetime profit calculator and dashboard. Keep enjoying and please let us know if you have any suggestions or feedback.

Bella ciao - Clothing ✘ Living ✘ Resin-Kunst

Great and fast support and always working on new features!
Great app and team behind!
Must have app if you want to have max. control over your business!

March 11, 2021

We’re thrilled that you feel our profit margin calculator is so great!
Keep enjoying the app and let us know if you ever need anything😎

nano. Die Zahnbürste.

BeProfit is my go-to app to see how my business performs. I track all my costs with it (recurring costs, one-time costs, my facebook and google ad spent). The dashboard is lean and show all important KPIs. Highly recommended!

February 28, 2021

Thank you!
keep enjoying the app, and let our support team know if you ever have any questions 😎

HandynTrendy

Helpful and clean app, got required and much needed features. Good job and continue to improve the app.

February 25, 2021

Your feedback means a lot to us, thank you😄
Keep enjoying the app!