BeProfit Profit Calc & Reports

BeProfit Profit Calc & Reports

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
April 28, 2021

We previously have done most of these calculations manually with a spreadsheet every month. This app basically replaced that manual work and saved us a ton of time.

NEVERQUIT Socks
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
BeProfit 📊 replied April 29, 2021

We appreciate your feedback, thank you! We're happy to hear you replaced those messy spreadsheets with our profit tracking app. If you have any questions or suggestions let our support team know. 😀

April 28, 2021

We love the app use it in every meeting. I love that it gives me an easy to read visual on our profitability. I wish it had options to manually add different channel sales for a more complete model. We have multiple channels that couldn't be synced even if an integration existed and would love to be able to manually add these each month to see a complete picture. I think that feature would make a huge impact for us. Highly recommend the app if you want a clear picture of your P/L looking forward to seeing what these guys add in the future.

Forest Ink
Time spent using app: 4 months
BeProfit 📊 replied April 29, 2021

Thanks for your honest feedback, it means a lot to us! We're always working to improve your profit calculator dashboard - your feature suggestion is already in the works, stay tuned. In the meantime, please keep on enjoying the app and let us know if you need anything!

April 27, 2021

Great app, would 100% recommend. Let's me see profits without having to create spreadsheets everyday or ask my accountant.

The Real Leather Company
Time spent using app: About 1 month
BeProfit 📊 replied April 28, 2021

Seeing your review puts a smile on our faces! 😁
We love hearing back from happy customers and are thrilled that you’re benefiting from our lifetime profit calculator and dashboard.

April 27, 2021

Great app - does exactly what we need! Awesome customer support. Also super easy setup - had it done in no time!

Cancelled Plans
Time spent using app: 10 months
BeProfit 📊 replied April 28, 2021

Thanks for your great feedback, it really makes our day!
Keep on enjoying the app and please let us know if you have any suggestions or feedback. 🤗

April 27, 2021

great app, amazing support, they solve every issue that i had, got everything i need and more, highly recommended!

Linions
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 2 months
BeProfit 📊 replied April 27, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, it really makes our day🙌
our support team is here if you ever need a hand.

April 27, 2021

Incredible app. Easy to find optimum ad spend and maximize net profit with the features in this app.

Fastshades Norge
Norway
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

Thanks so much!
It means a lot to us to know that our profit calculator is helping your business.
Keep enjoying the app, and let our support team know if you ever have any questions 😎

April 26, 2021

Everything works good. The only negative on the app is the speed.
The Team is very responsive as well.

KRONIFY
Germany
Time spent using app: 8 months
BeProfit 📊 replied April 27, 2021

Thank you for your review, it means a lot to us :)

Your feedback is always welcome and truly helps us improve the app. We're tuning our engine now to speed things up!

April 21, 2021

BeProfit app has solved my biggest problem, knowing the net revenue of my business! They keep on updating the app to the latest features needed and if there are any problems, the support team really solve them quickly for me! Highly recommended!

Choladeck
Malaysia
Time spent using app: About 2 months
BeProfit 📊 replied April 21, 2021

Thanks for your review! 🙏
Keep enjoying the app and please let us know if you have any suggestions or feedback.😎

Edited April 20, 2021

Great job team! I loved the app, and I'll renew it after the trial! Out of the box, without premium, it's very helpful.

Allegra Store
Uruguay
Time spent using app: 20 days
BeProfit 📊 replied April 21, 2021

Seeing your review puts a smile on our faces! 😁

April 15, 2021

BeProfit is user friendly and straight forward. I didn't have much time to explore it completely but if it doesn't provide a profit and loss statement I think it should.

Totes and Tokens
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 7 months
BeProfit 📊 replied April 18, 2021

Thank you for your kind words!
Please let us know if there’s anything our support team can do for you, we’re always here to help 🙌