BeProfit ‑ Profit Analytics

Discover your true profits, Track metrics, Optimize your store

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Ded Noskar

Great to keep track of my expenses and profits.
I'm really glad to find this app. It is easy to use and to set up.

February 4, 2021

We're happy our Shopify calculator is helping you track expenses and profit margins with ease 😎
Our support team is always here if you ever need anything!

Zoom Boutique Store

Very happy with this app. Customer service is very fast also. I like the layout, and the easy friendly system design. Good job!

February 2, 2021

We're happy to hear that you're loving our lifetime profit & expense tracker! Keep enjoying the app, let our support team know if you ever have any questions 👍

My Fancy Inc

This app helps a lot to show me where I stand on my finances. It is not a bookkeeping system but it is sufficient and it is free

February 1, 2021

Thank you! keep enjoying the app, and let our support team know if you ever have any questions 😎

El Capitan | Smoking Accessories

The App in General works great It's very easy to use.
Customer Support is absolutely amazing! They answer extremely fast and even implemented a suggested feature within a couple of days! So far one of the best experiences I've had with Shopify apps! Great job guys, happy to be customer of yours!

January 31, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback and kind words 😄 It means a lot to us!
Keep enjoying the app, let our support team know if you ever need anything

Dientedeleonshop

Great app, great support from the team!!!
I was having problems setting up shipping costs, and the support team was very diligent in helping me setting it up and follow up

January 27, 2021

Luxurier

This app is better than Xero. Not sure why it's free.
You should definitely use this app to track profit and expenses for Shopify

January 26, 2021

Thanks for the great feedback, we're happy to offer our expense tracker and profit calculator for free!
Keep enjoying the app, let our support team know if you ever need anything🤩

Cellar Door Plants

This is an amazing app! It is far better than any other app that I have seen for calculating profit for your store. In addition, their customer service is amazing! So if you have any issues they will take care of it :)

January 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback and kind words 😄 It means a lot to us!
Our whole team is always working hard to make the BeProfit profit calculator even better, let our support team know if you need anything.

Lash Lift Club

This app is exactly what I needed! Instantly get an overview of how your store is tracking & where your budget is being spent. Integration with Google/Facebook ads is super simple! So far my favourite app on Shopify

January 20, 2021

Your feedback is exactly what we're aiming for with our Shopify profit & expense tracker - thank you!
Let us know if you ever need any help or have any suggestions to improve the app, our support team is here for you. 🙏

POCKT

Best Profit and Loss App I've ever used!
I was struggling to calculate my 2020 profit and loss. I was lost in COGS, PayPal, Shopify payouts, shipping fees, recurring payments etc. I was even trying to keep everything in an Excell file until I found BeProfit! These guys saved my life. The app is highly user-friendly, sync very fast, pulling all the information successfully, and providing you valuable information in a sleek interface. I can't say enough to explain the benefits that you will get from this app. Don't think so much, just install and see it, you won't regret it!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

January 17, 2021

Thank you for the kind words and awesome feedback on our profit margin calculator 🙌
We're thrilled to hear how our app has been so beneficial for you.
Our support team is here should you need anything - happy profit tracking!

IZ Destiny

I haven't seen anything like these. That what every Shopify user needed. Their team was amazing. The app is definitely excellent. Thank you Beprofit!

January 10, 2021

We are here for anything you need