4.9

Merchants highly value this app for its real-time sales, expenses, and profit margin data. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, customizable features, and seamless onboarding. The app's ability to track complex expenses, provide data-driven insights, and forecast future profits is particularly praised. Its integration with various sales channels and real-time profit calculation are also favored. The support team is often commended for their prompt and knowledgeable assistance. Many merchants note the app's usefulness during tax season.

Edited November 28, 2022

Must have app if you're seriously with your business. Track profit in Real Time per product, per order, per month week, etc.... Update: I forgot to mention how amazing the team is with their fast replies!

NineTwoFive
Netherlands
BeProfit 📊 replied November 29, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We're glad you're finding our app helpful. Keep on tracking and optimizing!
Cheers :)

October 30, 2022

Best app so far to know where your business is heading ! Beprofit features are just awsome, they take care of every single expense, cost, spend...
Also CS really helpful, Daniel took time to present the app, explain every single detail and how you can customise based on what kind if business you running.
7 out of 5 stars !! can only recommend.

Bloomie
France
BeProfit 📊 replied November 3, 2022

Wow, thank you so much for this AMAZING review! Nothing pleases us more than receiving such great feedback.
We're always here in case you need anything else. Cheers :)

March 25, 2021

Very good app. Great overview in real-time about our true profit reports, order metrics and expenses ect.

Keekabuu
Netherlands
BeProfit 📊 replied March 25, 2021

Thanks for your great review, it really makes our day!
If you ever have any questions or concerns about the BeProfit profit calculator, we’d be more than happy to assist!🙌

July 7, 2022

Absolutely incredible app to track your Shopify store and total company finance data on a super granular level and to have a daily update and overview. The app connects with your Shopify store, ad accounts, etc. and for other data you can enter it inside the app, e.g. your COGS. It has so many customization options! It pulls out all the data automatically to give you your data overview for your revenue, COGS, ad spend, returns, fees, etc. and give you your P&L for any time period! Great bonus us their UTM tracking feature for all your ad accounts so it solves the iOS14 tracking issue. The biggest win is honestly their customer support! There is an easy chat function which allows you to message with their support team in case of any questions! Daniel has been helping us for a while now and he's been so thorough, patient and just super helpful! Thanks to him we were able to get any open question solved and set up in the way how we needed it. Highly recommend this app so you know the numbers of your business and save yourself a ton of time and money - as you don't need to track any of this data manually anymore.

Skaldo & Malin
BeProfit 📊 replied July 7, 2022

Your AMAZING review made our day! 🥳
Thank you so much for taking the time to share this with us and the community.
We’re happy that you love using BeProfit and that the support team was helpful to you.
Feel free to reach out to us again if you have any questions.
Happy tracking :)

March 25, 2021

By far the best profit tracking tool I've come across. This app gave me such a clear understanding of my financials. I check the dashboard multiple times a day and often gain valuable insights into where my weak points are in remaining / increasing profitability. Setup is incredibly easy and the user interface is very clean but also packed with useful information. The support / development staff are also super friendly and responsive. They've happily looked into and solved any issues I've had with my data. I've tried a few profit tracking apps before I tried BeProfit and none of them compare in the slightest. The team at BeProfit deserve congratulations on their achievement. If you're looking to get a more complete understanding of your numbers, this is the app for you.

Baby Bundles Store
BeProfit 📊 replied March 25, 2021

Seeing your review puts a smile on our faces! 😁
We love hearing back from happy customers and are thrilled that you’re benefiting from our lifetime profit calculator and dashboard.

March 25, 2021

Amazing really, a great app to keep track of your profits. Plus its super easy and really seamless. Recommend

BodyRing
BeProfit 📊 replied March 25, 2021

Thanks for your review 🙏 We’re glad you enjoy the app!
Feel free to let us know if you have any suggestions to make BeProfit an even better profit calculator app💪

July 7, 2021

Love it. This app is both free and one of my most used shopify apps. Highly recommend it to anyone still doing profit calculations by hand.

Triple Theta
BeProfit 📊 replied July 8, 2021

We're happy to hear you're enjoying our profit calculator app! Thanks for your great review! :)

February 1, 2021

This app helps a lot to show me where I stand on my finances. It is not a bookkeeping system but it is sufficient and it is free

My Fancy Inc
South Africa
BeProfit 📊 replied February 1, 2021

Thank you! keep enjoying the app, and let our support team know if you ever have any questions 😎

October 6, 2021

Better than OrderMetrics. The customer support went above and beyond in helping me configure everything correctly. They even emailed me a couple weeks after to check in.

NurtureBed
BeProfit 📊 replied October 7, 2021

Thanks for your awesome review, we're always happy to help! Keep enjoying our profit calculator app and do let us know if you ever need any further assistance. Cheers!

May 9, 2021

A very powerfull app. The best i can find. With the mobile widget i can looking in all moment the shop status.

BCWEARS
Spain
BeProfit 📊 replied May 9, 2021

Thanks for your great feedback, it really makes our day!
Keep on enjoying the app and please let us know if you have any suggestions or feedback. 🤗