BeProfit Profit Calc & Reports

BeProfit Profit Calc & Reports

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
March 26, 2021

Gathers in one place ad spend, revenue and COGS which really saves me lots of time on reporting. Also there are customizable reports with easy export.
You can actually set up all you costs in it and have full overview on your profitability.

Cush.be
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: 5 months
BeProfit 📊 replied March 26, 2021

Thanks so much!
It means a lot to us to know that our profit calculator is helping your business.
Keep enjoying the app, and let our support team know if you ever have any questions 😎

March 25, 2021

Amazing app! It save us so much time and allow us to know exactly how much money we make. Thank you!

Sherley-Paris
France
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
BeProfit 📊 replied March 25, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback! 😊

March 25, 2021

Great to have both financials and web metrics in one place. Functionality and usability continues to improve. Thanks

Knee Pillow
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
BeProfit 📊 replied March 25, 2021

Thank you for your kind words!
Please let us know if there’s anything our support team can do for you, we’re always here to help 🙌

March 25, 2021

By far the best profit tracking tool I've come across. This app gave me such a clear understanding of my financials. I check the dashboard multiple times a day and often gain valuable insights into where my weak points are in remaining / increasing profitability. Setup is incredibly easy and the user interface is very clean but also packed with useful information. The support / development staff are also super friendly and responsive. They've happily looked into and solved any issues I've had with my data. I've tried a few profit tracking apps before I tried BeProfit and none of them compare in the slightest. The team at BeProfit deserve congratulations on their achievement. If you're looking to get a more complete understanding of your numbers, this is the app for you.

Baby Bundles Store
Time spent using app: 6 months
BeProfit 📊 replied March 25, 2021

Seeing your review puts a smile on our faces! 😁
We love hearing back from happy customers and are thrilled that you’re benefiting from our lifetime profit calculator and dashboard.
Keep on enjoying the app and please let us know if you have any suggestions or feedback.

March 25, 2021

I love this app, I have a day job so keeping up with finances would be tough. I appreciate the automation - just drop in my recurring expenses and most of the work is done. Highly recommend!

Changeless Beauty
Time spent using app: 2 months
BeProfit 📊 replied March 25, 2021

We appreciate your valuable feedback, thank you for the review! 🙏 We hope you continue to find BeProfit a helpful tool to improve your profits. Our Support Team is always here to help if you ever need help! 😎

March 25, 2021

Really good app. Super Easy to understand and really useful to track everything on your store. It also connects to Facebook so you can get your expenses in ads as well.

Turmalion
Spain
Time spent using app: 3 months
BeProfit 📊 replied March 25, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback! 😊 We’re happy to hear that you’ve found BeProfit helpful for improving your business profits.

Edited March 25, 2021

This application has helped me a lot to keep track of all the financial things related to my business in one place. Revenue, cost of goods sold, sales, payment fees, marketing expenses on various platforms... All this needs to be somehow sorted and accurate information retrieved in order for the business to develop and run well, and this is greatly facilitated with this application. Thank you for supporting me on my business journey!

BeeMulberry
Time spent using app: 2 months
BeProfit 📊 replied March 25, 2021

We're thrilled that BeProfit is adding value to your store, and hope it continues to do so. If you have any suggestions about how we can make it even better, we're always here with open ears. Thanks for the great feedback 😊

March 25, 2021

great app to keep track of your expenses.
does what it says in a good way.
totally recommended for all store owners.

Sooqi LTD
Time spent using app: 6 months
BeProfit 📊 replied March 25, 2021

Thanks so much for your review, it really helps us stay on the right track.
If you have suggestions or questions about the app, our support team is always here to help.😎

March 25, 2021

BeProfit has been very helpful in getting real-time profitability numbers. It does all the heavy lifting that used to be done in spreadsheets and now can be done in minutes. The setup was also a breeze and very intuitive.

Indy Brand
Time spent using app: About 1 year

Thanks for your review! 🙏
Keep enjoying the app and please let us know if you have any suggestions or feedback.😎

March 25, 2021

Awesome app! Counts my profit very accurately and the team is also very responsive and helped me set up my shipping calculations.

Sana's Sets