Easy Contact Form

Easy Contact Form

by Zotabox

Impress with Stylish, Responsive and Professional Contact Form

Gershgoroth Leather Works

I use this app on 2 different stores. It is so easy to set up, and even the free plan looks professional!

Aquaponic Warrior

We used this app to help with contact form and promo popups.
Design is ok, but placements need more

Pickle Wheel

An easy application to use and install. So glad it is easily available. i believe it is a very important tool to use in ecommerce.

My Event Decor

Easy Contact Form offers a lot of options: popups, sliders, banners, promo boxes etc making it good value. The customisable email newsletter has been a good one, enabling me to add a photo behind the signup form, attracting twice as many signups as my previous one with Justuno in the same time it's been uploaded and live.
However.... I am not especially thrilled with the Contact Us section.
Because I run an event business, I need to see the customer name and date of the event as a subject line in my inbox to make it easy to see and file.
It seems Easy Contact Form can manage only the person's name as a subject title for my inbox which is not great when I'm paying extra for the Premium monthly level. So three stars from me until this is fixed.

Gllossy

Excellent!!

Customer service is great! They really help me to go through most of the things that I needed.
Very easy to use!!

Premium Grades

Easy to use and useful, can provide customer the channel to communicate whenever they meet with question, highly recommend!

Beach City

simple to set up with easy instructions how to integrate it into your shopify store. and it's free.

Loveinsidegifts

I did not use it yet, hope this one can be good

Mundo Urbano Atx

I LIKE IT
I WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO PEOPLE TO USED IT INCREASE YOUR SALES !

Blushing Cottage

Very helpful and easy to use. Thank you !