Easy Contact Form

Easy Contact Form

by Zotabox

Impress with Stylish, Responsive and Professional Contact Form

Disc Go

Excellent product.Very simple to set up.Works well.

Oxygenguys Com

App worked seamlessly, and there are many great features. Easy to use.

Everlasting Keepsakes

Super easy to setup! I was just looking for something to add a contact form to my store and this got the job done. Very useful.

Clearskinminerals

Awesome App.Works fine.I love it.

Queen Corset

After numerous attempts emails would still not come through. I have now resorted to deleting the app and installing one that works. Might have just been me however that was my experience. If that had of worked then it would have been a nice app as the design and ease of use is a plus

Vutónni

Awesome contact form. Thanks for creating this amazing form for us to add to our store vutonni.com.

Cheers,
Team Vutónni

Country Sheek Look

Great app. We do not have a formal contact page on our store, so this is a nice visual for customers to email us if they have any questions with their order. This app is also mobile optimized!

Shopify SEO

Awesome App, our clients' use this App all the time to find out more info about our services. Overall very pleased with this App! Plus the installation is very quick and easy. Great tool for clients to quickly and easily submit their info. This important because at least 51% of our clients view our website on their mobile devices.

Andrew's Loft

They create a link to their site on the bottom of every page, but even after uninstalling the link remains there. I have to manually go through every page to delete it!

Eternal Wooden Roses

One of the best "contact us" forms out there, very pro
Highly recommend NOT putting it on a part of your website that loads every time a customer changes pages as it WILL bog them down.