Contact Us Form Builder

Add Multiple, Embeddable Contact Forms. Attach File, Dept.

From $12.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Mbuayates

If you do not get this your crazy!!!

this is a fantastic application ZOTABOX - YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY

Intimate Rose

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

So far so good! Got it set up quickly and it appears to be working. Thanks!

Catherine Cole Studio

Time spent using app 1 day

Very easy to use and was able to use colors of my site and custom photos. Nice!

Povertybarn

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We were using another contact form app and this one is much easier to set up and use. Simple to customize, and I love the social media buttons. If only it had Instagram too, then it would be perfect.

4 Left Turns

Very simple and easy to set up. We are now using it in both of our Shopify shops. I love that I can use my own background image and customize the colors to match my stores.

Quest Outfitter

Fantastic bit of code, had it installed and setup in maybe 15 minutes and most of that was just me playing with button layout. Certainly saved me the time of having to do it myself.

Chic Goddess

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 5 years

So far so good! I had installed another app for a contact form but changed to this one as it offers so much more. I love how the form and tab is customisable and there is also other free tools available which I will defiantly be trying out in the near future. Great App. Great Support.

Fishi

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great app. Super easy to use and ready within minutes. Great Job Zotabox!

Horseshoe Crosses

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Excellent App! Easy to install and activate. Had a Contact Form up and running within minutes. Thank you!!!

John
HorseshoeCrosses.com

Hover Wheels

Time spent using app About 1 month

I really like this app, i have used it on my site that sells awesome hoverboards. The app has a very slick hover drop down effect and a cool lightbox. Love the ability to add a custom skin background. It has definitely added a little sparkle to the normally boring contact forms that you get. 5 out of 5. Thanks for this excellent free app, hope it stays that way.