Easy Contact Form

Easy Contact Form

by Zotabox

Impress with Stylish, Responsive and Professional Contact Form

Mylifeline

Great app, makes Shopify an even more powerful tool.

Sugarandspicebabyshop

It's a really nice app with lots of features. So much so that if it keeps working I'm upgrading to the paid version.

However, I will say that the icons look amazing on the phone but are a mess on the computer version. On the phone the FB messenger, contact, and scroll up button all sit as little round circles on top of each other. Nice clean look. On the website the contact can only be this large rectangle button that cannot sit in the corner. and the FB messenger doesn't sit nicely with the contact us they just meet and it doesn't sit nicely with the scroll like it does on the phone. If it looked like it does on the phone I'd be thrilled.

Covers Select Best Golf Cart Covers For Sale

Great service. Works perfect and we love the attachment feature.

Mykawaiicrate

This is great way for customers to have easy and fast way to quickly send a message to us, and we can reply from our email. We are very happy with this app.

R K Ohana Sales

easy. straightforward. clear directions. exactly what I needed

Four Electronics

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Amber Grove

Great little app. easy to install and use. Good features for a freebee. Recommend.

Dreamstopia

easy to use and looks quite nice

Siggym

This App is so cool, awesome, easy to use. Great support! Using it for a while now and I must say, this is a MUST App.
And it's Free! What else can we ask for?

The Doormat Store

great app does what it says it does