Easy Contact Form

Easy Contact Form

by Zotabox

Impress with Stylish, Responsive and Professional Contact Form

Gs Zubehor

I am very pleased with the program, I recommend to all.

Octo Treasures

Great app very easy to integrate with your Shopify store. Thank You

Conspicuitytape Co Uk

Great app, using this for my contact page and works excellent. Thanks Conspicuitytape

Tonomy Shop

The Zotabox Contact Tab was very straightforward to upload, and a real improvement on what was originally offered on our template. Thanks!

Random Swag

Easy to use www.randomswag.com Worth getting if you are in need of a Contact us form. It works well with very little effort on your part

Wire Less

Tons of great compliments on this contact form. You can set up some very stylish designs. would recommend for sure

Gypsy T Ragz

I'm afraid I don't really like your app. First of all there is no way that I can see, or it is not made clear to me how to position the tabs where you want them except top bottom left or right. While I'm glad there is the option for horizontal or vertical it overlays my webpage with one or my logo with another. I haven't found it to be helpful yet. I will try again with a new theme on my site but having to change my whole website to suit the app usage doesn't seem very efficient.

Spectron Sports

Great little tool, easy to set up and implement into theme.

www.spectronsports.com

Crosswordsite

An excellent app. I was pointed towards this app by Shopify, who admitted that their native contact form was spam-prone. I am glad they did, because I have found that Easy Contact Form not only works well but that I could easily customize it to do what I wanted and to match my store's theme. Also, I had a minor issue with Easy Contact Form and their support fixed it for me very quickly and efficiently. Always a good thing - you don't want to get an app and then find nobody's home when you have a problem. Thoroughly recommended.

Matts Music Store

I love this app! It makes contacting our staff cool and fun! Highly recommended!

www.mattsmusicstorenc.com