Better Shipping

Better Shipping

by Atom Yard

Take control of your shipping rates

Vibe

The customer service on this app is phenomenal. Peter was so helpful and clearly explained everything via email. We only needed 2 -3 emails to solve something I though was more complex. I highly recommend!

I Love a Hangar

App works great and is pretty straight forward to set up and use. The one problem I did encounter (which was just me not knowing how to do something quite specific) was immediately addressed by the Jess & Peter . Really good support which is a must these days. Happy to recommend.

DEGUTI

I live in Japan and my online store is located here, catering to the discerning Japanese consumer. Initially I had a little difficulty in configuring the freight rate individually per product. However, I contacted support, who promptly answered and solved the problem immediately.
I loved it!! It certainly deserves a 5 star rating! ★★★★★ !!

Foodsmart

Best support channel I've dealt with, very responsive and knowledgable! Best Shipping is right on with the name!

H2O+ | Japan Designed Clean Skincare, Clean Conscience

This app helped solve a problem we've struggled to solve for programmatically for several months. We are very excited to have found it. We also received excellent support in setting everything up. Thank you!

Oddballs

We dowloaded this app as we were not able to split the UK in smaller sections via Shopify. Peter was really helpful in helping set this up with me, once you get the hang of it, the app is really simple to use and there are not many steps unlike some other apps we had tried. All the customer service was really quick replies too, so I would definitely recommend them!

Silver Creek Nursery

We downloaded this app to set up more specific shipping rates via postal code. It has been working great so far and Jess and Peter were extremely helpful in getting this set up!

X Rocker UK

We needed an app that could restrict certain postal codes for certain products only. After researching on Shopify, Better Shipping came across as the best option. I did have some issues figuring out how to set up what I wanted correctly but contacted the support team via email and Jess/Peter were so helpful and VERY quick to reply despite the huge time difference with them in Australia. Sorted everything for me and we have working per product per location shipping rates now! Very happy with their service.

TierraSol Studio

Jess and Peter are extremely responsive (even with the time difference!) and very knowledgable. No matter the question I have I feel confident they will be able to help and they have made using this app very enjoyable. Would definitely recommend!

Funky Nut Company

No matter how thick I was in setting up Better Shipping the guys fixed things for me quickly. Even though in Australia and us in the UK there was no big wait. Don't these guys sleep :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10