Better Shipping

Better Shipping

by Atom Yard

Take control of your shipping rates

Jan Davidson Collection

This app doesn't allow setting different prices for variants. It advertises that you can set shipping rates per item on Shopify, but then you really can't. Very frustrating.

March 17, 2019

We’re sorry to hear that you had a frustrating experience! Better Shipping definitely does allow you to set up per product shipping rates! We’re always happy to provide customer support if you have any set up questions as well. If you’d like to try Better Shipping again, please just let me know!

Next Everything

Junk. No support. Flat out doesn't work. Spent days trying to get it working and got double charged. Really PO.

March 17, 2019

We’re so sorry that you had a bad experience! We really pride ourselves on our customer support and if you contact us we’re always happy to provide as much assistance as you need to get things working! Also, if Shopify have charged you double we’re more than happy to get in touch with them on your behalf to arrange a refund! Please contact us if you’d like us to start this process for you.

Sportsmyndz

Trying to bulk update and not working, also no help from support

March 17, 2019

Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with Better Shipping! We’re always more than happy to provide as much support as you need to get things working. If you contact us with any issues we always work as quickly as we can to resolve them for you!

Cbdproject

This app is disappointing because it requires real time shipping which is an upgrade you need to purchase in order to use this? I really believed this would be the app to use but I'm sadly looking for alternatives to this.

March 17, 2019

We’re sorry to hear that you had a bad experience! Unfortunately Shopify requires that all stores wanting to use any shipping apps have the real time carrier shipping feature. This is a Shopify requirement and it isn’t something that we have any control over! Please note also that Shopify does offer to add the real time carrier shipping feature to any plan for free if you sign up annually to your plan

Fast Food Drop 2

i tried setting up this app over 3 days, to help with bespoke shipping rates.
It couldn't do what i needed. Shopify can't give any input on the setting up. Overtime i emailed the app developers, they took at least 18 hours to respond.
They're in Australia and only responded on their time, so i had no interaction with them whilst trying so hard to set it up.
In the end I just gave up and dismissed it.
Up to now I'm still not sure if this app is what i need, as I've had no consistent help with the set up.
Wouldn't recommend this app.

March 17, 2019

We’re sorry that you had a frustrating experience with the app! We really take pride in our customer service and we aim to respond to all emails within 24 hours, and usually a lot sooner! We’ve since updated our help guide and have included several tutorial videos! We’re always happy to provide any further instructions that you need on specific shipping scenarios too. If you would like to try the Better Shipping app again please just let me know!

Sly Fox Deals

at the very end they tell you that you need to have real time shipping enabled so it costs $14.99 plus the real time shipping charges. Don't bother with this app.

Haute Consignment

App did not work, in the app it doesnt give you images of the inventory so it's hard to sort through everything and the search is very glitchy. I called Shopify to try to troubleshoot the issue and they couldn't figure it out either. I contacted support for the app and even though in their FAQ it states that you can't use both Shopify shipping settings and Better Shipping rates together, the app support person I talked to said I could. Bad documentation, just overall a waste of time.

March 17, 2019

Hi! I’m sorry that you had a bad experience with the app. We’ve since release a new version which is a lot more functional and flexible. The new version also has a very comprehensive help guide and some video tutorials to help with your app set up! We’re also happy to provide extra support you might need! If you would like to try Better Shipping again please just let me know.

Sun City Shop

It doesn't work!!!!! so upset!

March 17, 2019

We’re sorry to hear that you had a bad experience! We really pride ourselves on our customer support and if you contact us we’re always happy to provide as much assistance as you need to get things working! We would have loved to help you resolve this issue, support is always only an email away and we always respond to every question. If you’d like to give Better Shipping another go, please just let us know and we can help you get setup!

Pro Marine Repair and Supply

I dint like the app because it doesnt work with the shipping calculator. Everything has to be a fixed price for shipping. This is a very incomplete system.

March 17, 2019

We’re sorry that you were disappointed with the functionality of the app. The app is compatible with all cart page shipping calculators. Also, we’ve since released a new version of Better Shipping that is much more flexible and delivers a lot more functionality. The new version allows you to set up multiple shipping rates per product and much more! If you’d like to give Version 2 a try, please just let us know!

2 Next