Better Shipping

Better Shipping

by Atom Yard

Take control of your shipping rates

Omgtrendy

I love Better Shipping and I love the support team. They are really great and even let me try their version 2.0 in advance and anticipated my every need. Thanks a lot Better Shipping for solving my every shipping need

Versatile Zing

Best app I have found so far for shipping tier rates in different parts of the world. Easy to navigate through and use.
Excellent customer support.

Neurocoffee

This app does exactly what I needed. Really awesome customer support as well. Highly recommend.

Bensons Best

I have been using Better Shipping on my first Shopify store for a while, and I love the per product shipping.

I recently opened a second store on Shopify, and I have 2 products that can only be shipped within the USA. Everything else in my store can be shipped worldwide. I had to find a way to restrict delivery areas for those 2 products and also use per product shipping. I couldn’t figure out how to do this, so I sent an email to support at Better Shipping.

Within about an hour, I received an email from Peter at Better Shipping. He explained that what I wanted to do wasn’t possible with the current version of the app, but they are just about to release an update for the app that would allow me to do what I need to do. Then he offered to give me early access to Better Shipping 2.0.

I took Peter up on his offer and he sent me VERY detailed instructions on how to set up the different shipping zones and per product shipping. He even guided me through going into my Shopify theme and creating a custom message for customers who live outside of the USA and try to purchase the 2 items that can only be shipped within the USA.

Thank you so much to Peter for the exceptional service you provided! I would not have been able to do what I needed to do without access to Better Shipping 2.0, and I would not have figured out how to set everything up, for my unique situation, without your excellent guidance.

If you haven’t seen Better Shipping 2.0 yet, it is awesome! Now you can combine shipping zones and per product shipping. You can also set rates for multiples from the same collection/product line. For example if you want to charge $5 to ship the first product, and $2 for the second product, in the same group (collection, variations, however you want to group them) you can do that, and you can even set different group rates for different shipping zones. Better Shipping 2.0 does everything I want it to. It has solved ALL of my problems with setting shipping rates. Yay Better Shipping 2.0! I couldn’t be happier!

Amboomarkt

Amazing technical support and excellent app. Exactly what we wanted. Thank you very much, Peter, for your great work and help to configure this brilliant app in our store. Highly recommend to anyone trying to increase profits by setting shipping rates for every product.

Texas Craft Wagyu

This app does what it says. The best part is the Atom Yard support team who helped me to customize the configuration. I use it together with their other app Local Delivery.

Werchristmas

Very Useful App, We ship to the UK and Northern Ireland however needed to set different rates based on Post Codes and based on cart values, this app handled both of these things easily and effectively. It is also very easy to manage if you need to make any changes. Would recommend

Myneonwish

v2.0 of this app is absolutely KILLER. I believe it is still in beta, we have been testing it and it is crazy how powerful it is compared to v1. So far we are incredibly impressed - and the support is brilliant as well. If you have various different products with different shipping prices, Standard & Express shipping, would like to group products and allow shipping discounts - this is your app. It does however require some time to LEARN how it works! The documentation is a little long but I guess this is the nature of the beast.

Calgary Plants

Been using this app for years and it has been great. Ran into some issues with the new way I wanted to ship and they were quick and eager to help! Now I have all my shipping rates and discounts setup perfectly! Thanks so much Peter!

www.calgaryplants.com

Dadude

Better Shipping is the perfect app for all your shipping needs. The flexibility of the app give you such freedom and allowing my business to expand the shipping into different countries. The app also gets updated with extra highly beneficial features so you get even more for your subscription which is already excellent value.

On a personal note, the app developer Peter helped me tremendously when I was setting up my tiered shipping. He went above and beyond and knowing that here is some behind the app who cares is another excellent bonus.

I highly recommend Better Shipping!!