Bing Shopping

Bing Shopping

by Shopping Cart Apps

Sell Your Products on the Bing Ads Network.

Boundary Supply

THIS IS THE WORST APP AND WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE. I SERIOUSLY CAN NOT STAND HOW POOR IT WORKS AND HOW POOR THE SERVICE IS!

Wrought Iron Haven

Great app to use if you want Bing to spider you site completely real quick. We used it on our Wrought Iron home and garden site https://wroughtironhaven.com/ and Bing spidered in a week!

Blue Planet Outlet

Great app! Great way to get your Bing store ads going and if you need support they help out quickly!

Winerefrigerator

Very helpful when setting up the app. Painless setup.

Gadgetsandgoods

Good and very easy to setup app. Would definitely recommend.

Grand Rapids Liquids

This app works great for helping customer reach us! Just one tool we use as our business to bring customers into vape shop in Grand Rapids, MI. Our site is https://www.sendmyeliquid.com and we sell made to order CBD vape juice with over 130 flavored nicotine vape juices. Check us out!

Fwreshbeauty

Excellent App extremely pleased and will continue using, loving the result.

Mobility Phones

The app was functional for me, but don't expect any kind support from them. I've tried for almost 2 weeks now to get a response from them and nothing, and all I wanted was to inquire about minor adjustments to my feed, which were suggested by a Bing representative.

Aviva Pure

does not work. unusable. should not be recommended. no connection, cannot even install it.

Local Joe

App is unusable. Times out when you try to add products to sync. Worse yet, since the Free tier is so small, there really is no free trial and they ask you to upgrade to a paid tier before you can even attempt a sync. So basically, I paid, then tried to sync, found the app to be unusable, and they will not respond to support inquiries either through their Intercom bot or through their support email inbox. Will give them 1 more day to respond before I open a complaint with Shopify and hopefully have this scam shut down.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6