Bing Shopping

Bing Shopping

From $9.95/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.2)
4.2
December 14, 2022

Very supportive team. Pretty much i did not have to do anything to get this setup and running. Thank you. I recommend them very much.

VIP Extensions
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 22, 2022

Great support from Christopher, I really had no clue how to set up a campaign. You were very helpful and patient with me as well. Thanks

DJW-OUTDOOR FURNITURE
Time spent using app: 22 days
March 13, 2022

Had trouble getting app to work Christopher offered to help gave him our Microsoft number plus sent a invite but never bothered to help us.
So deleting this app due to can't get it to work and no support you can trust.

Naughty by Nature Adult Store
Time spent using app: 2 days
November 9, 2021

Chris was such a great help, he made it so easy to setup, unlike google he was there to help every step of the way. Highly recommend

Arte Moda Australia
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited October 30, 2021

The feed was including sold out items, and I could not see how to exclude anything. Christopher has gone above and beyond to fix the issues. Due to the outstanding customer service I changed it to 4 stars and will continue my subscription to give it another month to work. I'll revise the rating to 5 stars if sales result from it.

Lone Rock Jewelry
Time spent using app: 30 days
Shopping Cart Apps replied October 17, 2021

Hi. Happy to assist. Please see our message in your in-app support so we can resolve this for you.

Edited September 12, 2021

Awesome customer service. Chris was super responsive and helpful in setting up the app. Can't wait to see how this helps my already high conversion rate from Bing!

Dirty Jane
Time spent using app: 4 months
Shopping Cart Apps replied August 26, 2021

We can imagine how frustrating this is. We've been replying to your support emails, but also not getting a response back. Please contact us direct at info@shoppingcartapps.com so we can assist you.

June 28, 2021

The support from Christopher was great. He made sure our conversion tracking was set up correctly and helped in setting up effective campaigns too. Its a 10/10 from us.

DRP Fast Ship Tools
Time spent using app: 11 months
June 25, 2021

It is an easy use app if you don't have too many products, But it's so tricky that you can't find a place to cancel your plans. This is too bad and makes me feel unsafe to use it. That's why I will uninstall it and maybe use other Apps.

Ci-Gears
China
Time spent using app: 29 days
Shopping Cart Apps replied June 25, 2021

To cancel is as simple as uninstalling the app.

Since the app is billed in arrears, your next bill after uninstalling will be the last.

If you are still in your 30 day trial period, you will not be billed.

January 28, 2021

I've uninstalled the app however it still charged the monthly fee. I requested a refund but yet to hear from you guys. Please revert to me asap.
This is a pretty lousy app to use and the service is unimaginable.

My Sweet Tots
Singapore
Time spent using app: 2 months
Shopping Cart Apps replied May 16, 2021

We pride ourselves on expert support, but we are sorry we did not live up to your expectations. We issued a complete refund as requested.

Edited January 23, 2021

Great support from Christopher who made sure our conversion tracking was set up correctly and helped in setting up effective campaigns too. Its a 10/10 from us.

Easy Homeware
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Shopping Cart Apps replied May 16, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind review. We know Microsoft Ads can take some time to get setup right so happy to help you get up and running.