Bing Shopping

Bing Shopping

by Shopping Cart Apps

Sell Your Products on the Bing Ads Network.

My Sweet Tots

I've uninstalled the app however it still charged the monthly fee. I requested a refund but yet to hear from you guys. Please revert to me asap.
This is a pretty lousy app to use and the service is unimaginable.

Easy Homeware

Great support from Christopher who made sure our conversion tracking was set up correctly and helped in setting up effective campaigns too. Its a 10/10 from us.

Dunleavyapparel

Terrible customer service, it is nonexistent! Emailed several times and no one is home to help! We were excited to use this app and the install is not easy as well as time consuming. Once the app is set up, we ran a campaign and still no ads running. As of now it is a total waste of time (5 days of set up with no help from the developer). We are uninstalling the app due to zero customer Service. What a shame! If someone helped and the ads worked - would have no issues paying for the app.

January 24, 2021

While we always aim to provide experienced advice as well as speedy response times, we fell short in this case. We reached out to reconnect, but we fully understand the Shopify Store Owner's disappointment with their experience. We've put some additional processing in place to prevent this from happening in the future.

Chanel Home

This app (and more importantly the service provided by Christopher) is seriously some of the best I've seen from Shopify apps. Chris literally did everything for me to get our Microsoft ads up and running through this app. I downloaded it, emailed him, exchanged a few emails and boom. Next thing you know a lot of our products are on the front page of Bing. This service alone would normally cause north of $200.Highly recommend it.

upnorthcrystal

Great app. An easy way to upload feeds to your microsoft shopping. Had some troubles initially but Christopher gave awesome customer support and fixed the disapproved feeds fast. Thanks team

Cyrus Clothing

Great app. New to Bing Ads and their customer service helped me set up everything. Would highly recommend the app!

CPAP Insider

The Bing Shopping app is very comprehensive. It includes great tutorials. Most importantly the customer service and product support are excellent

Sequential Performance Imports

They definitely have Awesome support and service! I was given recommendations for my campaigns and assistance with setting everything up in which is not very hard to do. Excellent for brand awareness! Recommended!

Reinforced Beds

Good app and user experience to help us reach more customers on the bing marketplaces. Would recommend to other e-commerce companies.

Texas Time Gifts and Fine Art

Getting the Bing Shopping app has proven to be an excellent decision. Very functional with speedy results. Helps invaluably make the most of the new Microsoft Ads system. Could not ask for better customer support--really above and beyond. Also, an excellent guide to starting a MS Ads campaign is included. Very clear and accessible instructions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8