Bing Shopping

Bing Shopping

by Shopping Cart Apps

Sell Your Products on the Bing Ads Network.

Shoppinn Paradize

installed this app and was told they would set it up for me. i expected to have a discussion as to what i wanted to promote, where and budget....no questions asked. I wasted $80 on adds to a market i could not even ship my products to. i pointed this out to and requested some of this money be refunded...no one took responsibility so i cancelled my account. will find another way of advertising on Bing.

thanks for your response i have made contact on your website.

Thank you Chris for reviewing my case and agreeing to refund. Much appreciated.

March 6, 2019

Thanks for leaving feedback and we apologize for not providing the experience you expected. We attempted to issue a refund directly, but once the app was uninstalled we were not able to do so. Please contact us and we will issue a refund. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Bubble Chairs Direct

Being somewhat as a computer nimbu, I downloaded the app and had no idea how to set this up.

Christopher contacted after I deleted it and was compassionate and understood my reasons - albeit irrational

Chris has spent many weeks setting up Bing and the shopping aspect on my account - for which I am incredibly grateful.

It is up and running and does as it says on the tin!

Maybe Chris and team should write an 'idiots guide' going forward as the app when it is working really does have a competitive edge over Google!

Thanks Christopher and team!

RachelJacobs.com

i am using this app for 2 weeks now.
can honestly say one of the best customer service i ever had.
Christopher helped me so much! he installed and setup the app on my store and on bing ads center, made it work and fixed all bugs
i highly recommend this app and this company

420 Weed Shirts

Not sure. https://nguweedshirts.com/collections/grab-the-weed-socks-with-stoner-swag-stoner-clothing

HighZer0 Electronics

Did exactly what it states. The walk-through guide to get Bing accounts setup was very helpful. https://highzer0electronics.com/

Armadillo Dry

Christopher from Bing Shopping was amazing! He helped us set everything up and made sure that our shopping ad was set up correcting and working. He was in regular contact with me providing me with updates, answered all my questions and explained everything to so that I understood what he was doing. Amazing customer service and the app is awesome! I highly recommend it! Thanks Christopher for all your help!

iuneek

Not only does the app work the way it should, the support has been phenomenal. Christopher (the founder) is always there to help. God bless!

Boundary Supply

THIS IS THE WORST APP AND WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE. I SERIOUSLY CAN NOT STAND HOW POOR IT WORKS AND HOW POOR THE SERVICE IS!

Wrought Iron Haven

Great app to use if you want Bing to spider you site completely real quick. We used it on our Wrought Iron home and garden site https://wroughtironhaven.com/ and Bing spidered in a week!

Blue Planet Outlet

Great app!
Great way to get your Bing store ads going and if you need support
they help out quickly!