Bing Shopping

Bing Shopping

by Shopping Cart Apps

Sell Your Products on the Bing Ads Network.

DRP Fast Ship Tools

The support from Christopher was great. He made sure our conversion tracking was set up correctly and helped in setting up effective campaigns too. Its a 10/10 from us.

Ci-Gears

It is an easy use app if you don't have too many products, But it's so tricky that you can't find a place to cancel your plans. This is too bad and makes me feel unsafe to use it. That's why I will uninstall it and maybe use other Apps.

June 25, 2021

To cancel is as simple as uninstalling the app.

Since the app is billed in arrears, your next bill after uninstalling will be the last.

If you are still in your 30 day trial period, you will not be billed.

My Sweet Tots

I've uninstalled the app however it still charged the monthly fee. I requested a refund but yet to hear from you guys. Please revert to me asap.
This is a pretty lousy app to use and the service is unimaginable.

May 16, 2021

We pride ourselves on expert support, but we are sorry we did not live up to your expectations. We issued a complete refund as requested.

Easy Homeware

Great support from Christopher who made sure our conversion tracking was set up correctly and helped in setting up effective campaigns too. Its a 10/10 from us.

May 16, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind review. We know Microsoft Ads can take some time to get setup right so happy to help you get up and running.

Dunleavyapparel

Terrible customer service, it is nonexistent! Emailed several times and no one is home to help! We were excited to use this app and the install is not easy as well as time consuming. Once the app is set up, we ran a campaign and still no ads running. As of now it is a total waste of time (5 days of set up with no help from the developer). We are uninstalling the app due to zero customer Service. What a shame! If someone helped and the ads worked - would have no issues paying for the app.

January 24, 2021

While we always aim to provide experienced advice as well as speedy response times, we fell short in this case. We reached out to reconnect, but we fully understand the Shopify Store Owner's disappointment with their experience. We've put some additional processing in place to prevent this from happening in the future.

Chanel Home

This app (and more importantly the service provided by Christopher) is seriously some of the best I've seen from Shopify apps. Chris literally did everything for me to get our Microsoft ads up and running through this app. I downloaded it, emailed him, exchanged a few emails and boom. Next thing you know a lot of our products are on the front page of Bing. This service alone would normally cause north of $200.Highly recommend it.

upnorthcrystal

Great app. An easy way to upload feeds to your microsoft shopping. Had some troubles initially but Christopher gave awesome customer support and fixed the disapproved feeds fast. Thanks team

Cyrus Clothing

Great app. New to Bing Ads and their customer service helped me set up everything. Would highly recommend the app!

CPAP Insider

The Bing Shopping app is very comprehensive. It includes great tutorials. Most importantly the customer service and product support are excellent

Sequential Performance Imports

They definitely have Awesome support and service! I was given recommendations for my campaigns and assistance with setting everything up in which is not very hard to do. Excellent for brand awareness! Recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8