Bing Shopping

Bing Shopping

by Shopping Cart Apps

Sell Your Products on the Bing Ads Network.

Becausegodlovesus

Nothing but a huge headache. The reason why most reviews pertain to support is because you need support just to sign up for Bing stuff.

First problem was the fact their system claimed my bank debit card was pre-paid, which they don't support. I did try to use a pre-paid first but then entered my debit card details when that failed and get the same message. Cleared cookies and tried a different browser. Talked to support and they said they would forward it to the engineers.

Ok I'll just pass on that for now. I'll set up my store. Store description...."The store description cannot contain invalid characters" Ok, maybe they are talking about the hyphen. Remove hyphen. "The store description cannot contain invalid characters." What invalid characters? It's letters and commas. Let's try to remove the commas? Seriously. "The store description cannot contain invalid characters." It's nothing but LETTERS.

At the top of the page is says my country isn't supported because I haven't entered payment details, or I should say they wouldn't let me enter payment details. I go back into my account and switch from post-pay to pre-pay. Now I have Palpal as an option? Easy right? Nope.

After getting directed to Paypal and accepting the Microsoft authorization I get send back to Bing with a message that says "We were not able to add your PayPal account as a payment method. Please make sure that the information you entered is correct."

If Bing wants people to actually use their services they might want to look at making their services usable. Every step of the way it's some error message that doesn't make sense. An error you can't get past on your own. Signing up for Google Adwords was a walk in the park and Google is about as anally retentive as it gets.

Lexcustoms

Was very difficult to setup. Needed to verify my domain, create a account, add code to my site, ect. Gave up and deleted it

See Inc

It is a very helpful app to attract new customers. Especially thanks for Christopher and his team helping me to set up the app. Definitely recommend to stores who wants to promote their website through bing and bing ads.

Welcome Home Decor And More

So far this app is exactly like I expected. It works great and does what I need it to!

shoptheoutdoorlife.com

Rawspicebar1

Christopher was incredibly helpful with setup and extremely knowledgeable about Bing PPC. I highly recommend this app!

Designer Wire Jewelry

I have a handmade rings store on Shopify. When It comes to tech I do know what I don't know.. Fortunately there is this guy called Chris. Chris is my hero.. answered questions, offered advice, found and fixed problems (created by Bing), and basically carried most of the load, and did all of the heavy lifting. He constantly kept me in the loop, all during the setup phase. Cannot say enough of how helpful and professional Chris is. And no he is not my son or brother... Chris keep on doing what you are doing, we need more like you. And the app works and preforms flawlessly.
Les..

Rwsummerimports

I'm just getting started with this app, but I can say for certain that Chris was incredibly supportive, and even helped me with installation and linking to bing. Wonderful support. I just hope the app works nearly as well!

Motogateway

Tells me i don't oven my own domain...ya ok, POS. Dont bother

Discount Tie Usa

My store did not receive any visitors for weeks until I installed the Bing app. I highly recommend this app if your store is not receiving any traffic. I could not even imagine having my store without the Bing shopping cart app. This app is a must have for your business!!!! Without this app my store would not even have any traffic.

The Fanchest

Great! Very responsive and helpful - got us up and running quickly.