Bing Shopping

Bing Shopping

by Shopping Cart Apps

Sell Your Products on the Bing Ads Network.

See Inc

It is a very helpful app to attract new customers. Especially thanks for Christopher and his team helping me to set up the app. Definitely recommend to stores who wants to promote their website through bing and bing ads.

Welcome Home Decor And More

So far this app is exactly like I expected. It works great and does what I need it to!

shoptheoutdoorlife.com

Rawspicebar1

Christopher was incredibly helpful with setup and extremely knowledgeable about Bing PPC. I highly recommend this app!

Designer Wire Jewelry

I have a handmade rings store on Shopify. When It comes to tech I do know what I don't know.. Fortunately there is this guy called Chris. Chris is my hero.. answered questions, offered advice, found and fixed problems (created by Bing), and basically carried most of the load, and did all of the heavy lifting. He constantly kept me in the loop, all during the setup phase. Cannot say enough of how helpful and professional Chris is. And no he is not my son or brother... Chris keep on doing what you are doing, we need more like you. And the app works and preforms flawlessly.
Les..

Rwsummerimports

I'm just getting started with this app, but I can say for certain that Chris was incredibly supportive, and even helped me with installation and linking to bing. Wonderful support. I just hope the app works nearly as well!

Motogateway

Tells me i don't oven my own domain...ya ok, POS. Dont bother

Ruggedmandepot

I really need to get more customers to buy our black leather bracelets and this app did the trick for us. One of the top apps i used to sell our bracelets online and bring in new customers.

Discount Tie Usa

My store did not receive any visitors for weeks until I installed the Bing app. I highly recommend this app if your store is not receiving any traffic. I could not even imagine having my store without the Bing shopping cart app. This app is a must have for your business!!!! Without this app my store would not even have any traffic.

The Fanchest

Great! Very responsive and helpful - got us up and running quickly.

La La Land For Kids

The support team is amazing!!! I pretty much just have them do the setup for since I really don't what I'm doing