Bing Shopping

Bing Shopping

by Shopping Cart Apps

Sell Your Products on the Bing Ads Network.

Wrap This Up

After having received no clicks on my Bing Ads, I was contacted by the team who went into my bing ad account and sorted everything. They even installed the tracking code on my site. These guys went above and beyond for me and I honestly think that's what makes for a great app company!!

Saj Natural Beauty

Excellent customer service! I wasn't sure if I installed everything correctly so I emailed them and they double checked and installed everything properly for me! We love Bing Shopping @ sajnaturalbeauty.com

Spa Medical Solutions

Outstanding support from shoppingcartapps.They went above and beyond to help my make my campaigns successful. I had conversions from the first day I was up and running.
They even fixed my remarketing and made adjustments to my Bing Merchant Account- something I had trouble with in the past. Thanks again!

Japanesegreenteain

I am truly impressed with their level of customer support. I sent couple of emails asking questions, and they replied with to-the-point answers with details for the questions I asked. I can see their commitment to help us grow our business using their app and Bing Shopping.

Dog Christmas Stockings

Awesome customer service. They helped me every step of the way to get my account up and running. They even email you with awesome tips to make the most out of your Bing Shopping campaigns. One of the most helpful companies I have ever dealt with on Shopify!

Ill Will Nutrition

Awesome customer service. They did everything to get my account up and running plus they gave me some tips too!

Roosterfin

Same day setup, just waiting on Bing for product approval. Digging the ability to select a specific category, and the SEO product titles.

Parade Of Novelties Sports

Worked great with a little TLC from their support team. They answered questions quickly and resolved a glitch to send a large feed to Bing!

Flippin Ribbon

Easy to install with great instructions. I had a bit of trouble with getting my feed to go through. Contacted support and they were very quick to respond and fixed the issue promptly. I would recommend this app! I am glad I have it!

Better Life Hammocks

Dead simple to build a properly formatted product feed for Bing Shopping. They even include a basic walk through of Bing Ads Shopping Campaigns if you have never created one before.

1 2 3 4 6 Next