Bing Shopping

Bing Shopping

by Shopping Cart Apps

Sell Your Products on the Bing Ads Network.

Ocha Co

Christopher went the extra mile to get the feed uploaded to Bing. You could not ask for better support than this. For all of you who are struggling like I was to get your products uploaded to Bing this is the App for you.

Chummy Tees

Very simple to setup and get running with Bing shopping (Almost identical to the Google shopping app) The dev team is incredibly helpful and willing to assist in making the app and your campaigns work for you. Would highly recommend if you're wanting to see if Bing will make another sales channel for you.

Screen O Rama

Brilliant app that works exactly as it should but even better than that was the service I received from Christopher . I set up my account on Bing and he happily reviewed it for me and set me up with a killer advertising campaign on Bing .
I would take more apps from these guys , you know you will be supported .

Systemsdirect Com

Simply put, Christopher has provided us the best and most comprehensive support of any Shopify developer I ever had. He made sure our entire Bing Ads catalog and campaigns were setup properly and !running smoothly over a multi-day period. In addition, he answered all questions and concerns, and even followed up about progress with recommendations. I highly recommend his simple, but powerful Bing Shopping app for getting your Bing Ads account going!

Ausstore

Fantastic support, super fast setup, highly recommended.

Fine Dining Cutlery

I was having issue with the feed going to Bing I contacted Chris to ask if he could look at it to see if the issue was related to the app or system Christopher went above and beyond to sort the issue out logged into my Bing account to check things he also noticed some improvements and fixed them. I then gave him access to my store to help continue diagnose the issue in the end the issue has been resolved the effort Chris and his team went to fix the issue is amazing its a level I have never seen before and I appreciate all their efforts and he did all this in the space of a couple of hours after reaching out to him!

Sexy Gym Wear

Outstanding customer service! I've purchased many apps for my stores and this app is by far one of the best. As for installation the team reached out to me to make me aware of an error I had made during installation and went above and beyond to correct my error for me, even as far as as to give me some pointers on how to correctly set up my campaigns. It's service like this that keep loyal customers for years to come. Thanks for your commitment to excellence!

Lees Krazy Tees

Seems pretty simple to use, just follow the directions and you will be all set.

Csa Medical Supply

Awesome app makes uploading products to your bing merchant account super easy.

Poolgeek

I have used this app for awhile and have found it very useful in getting my listings into Bing Shopping. Support from this company has been first class. Highly recommend.