Reviews (82)

4.1
August 10, 2020

This app is super easy with the walk through tutorials. Very helpful. Love this app 100%!!!! I really needed this. So happy I got it!

Glitter Lambs
About 1 month using the app
Edited October 30, 2021

The feed was including sold out items, and I could not see how to exclude anything. Christopher has gone above and beyond to fix the issues. Due to the outstanding customer service I changed it to 4 stars and will continue my subscription to give it another month to work. I'll revise the rating to 5 stars if sales result from it.

Lone Rock Jewelry
30 days using the app
Shopping Cart Apps replied October 17, 2021

Hi. Happy to assist. Please see our message in your in-app support so we can resolve this for you.

January 19, 2017

I was having issue with the feed going to Bing I contacted Chris to ask if he could look at it to see if the issue was related to the app or system Christopher went above and beyond to sort the issue out logged into my Bing account to check things he also noticed some improvements and fixed them. I then gave him access to my store to help continue diagnose the issue in the end the issue has been resolved the effort Chris and his team went to fix the issue is amazing its a level I have never seen before and I appreciate all their efforts and he did all this in the space of a couple of hours after reaching out to him!

Fine Dining Cutlery
About 1 month using the app
Edited March 9, 2019

installed this app and was told they would set it up for me. i expected to have a discussion as to what i wanted to promote, where and budget....no questions asked. I wasted $80 on adds to a market i could not even ship my products to. i pointed this out to and requested some of this money be refunded...no one took responsibility so i cancelled my account. will find another way of advertising on Bing.

thanks for your response i have made contact on your website.

Thank you Chris for reviewing my case and agreeing to refund. Much appreciated.

Shoppinn Paradize
28 days using the app
Shopping Cart Apps replied March 6, 2019

Thanks for leaving feedback and we apologize for not providing the experience you expected. We attempted to issue a refund directly, but once the app was uninstalled we were not able to do so. Please contact us and we will issue a refund. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

June 13, 2017

It is a very helpful app to attract new customers. Especially thanks for Christopher and his team helping me to set up the app. Definitely recommend to stores who wants to promote their website through bing and bing ads.

See Inc
27 days using the app
Edited September 11, 2019

Better customer service than most apps I pay a lot more for. Christopher and the team are outstanding, knowledgeable, patient, and looking out for my best interest. Nothing but good things to say- absolutely worth trying it out. You've nothing to lose and so much to gain. A+++

APC
18 days using the app
November 28, 2016

Excellent customer service! I wasn't sure if I installed everything correctly so I emailed them and they double checked and installed everything properly for me! We love Bing Shopping @ sajnaturalbeauty.com

Saj Natural Beauty
17 days using the app
February 19, 2017

Very simple to setup and get running with Bing shopping (Almost identical to the Google shopping app) The dev team is incredibly helpful and willing to assist in making the app and your campaigns work for you. Would highly recommend if you're wanting to see if Bing will make another sales channel for you.

Chummy Tees
January 20, 2019

Being somewhat as a computer nimbu, I downloaded the app and had no idea how to set this up.

Christopher contacted after I deleted it and was compassionate and understood my reasons - albeit irrational

Chris has spent many weeks setting up Bing and the shopping aspect on my account - for which I am incredibly grateful.

It is up and running and does as it says on the tin!

Maybe Chris and team should write an 'idiots guide' going forward as the app when it is working really does have a competitive edge over Google!

Thanks Christopher and team!

Bubble Chairs Direct
June 24, 2017

Nothing but a huge headache. The reason why most reviews pertain to support is because you need support just to sign up for Bing stuff.

First problem was the fact their system claimed my bank debit card was pre-paid, which they don't support. I did try to use a pre-paid first but then entered my debit card details when that failed and get the same message. Cleared cookies and tried a different browser. Talked to support and they said they would forward it to the engineers.

Ok I'll just pass on that for now. I'll set up my store. Store description...."The store description cannot contain invalid characters" Ok, maybe they are talking about the hyphen. Remove hyphen. "The store description cannot contain invalid characters." What invalid characters? It's letters and commas. Let's try to remove the commas? Seriously. "The store description cannot contain invalid characters." It's nothing but LETTERS.

At the top of the page is says my country isn't supported because I haven't entered payment details, or I should say they wouldn't let me enter payment details. I go back into my account and switch from post-pay to pre-pay. Now I have Palpal as an option? Easy right? Nope.

After getting directed to Paypal and accepting the Microsoft authorization I get send back to Bing with a message that says "We were not able to add your PayPal account as a payment method. Please make sure that the information you entered is correct."

If Bing wants people to actually use their services they might want to look at making their services usable. Every step of the way it's some error message that doesn't make sense. An error you can't get past on your own. Signing up for Google Adwords was a walk in the park and Google is about as anally retentive as it gets.

Becausegodlovesus